Chapter 8

So I don't know if I should keep writing this?? should I? does anyone even like it? comment if u like or love it. and comment if I should keep writing it.

Damon POV

Elena looks so happy to be away from Mystic Falls I know I am. No Stefan being a dick to Elena or anything. No drama just us.

It's just as for once. No problems.

I'm laying in bed next to Elena while she's snuggled up to me. She look so beautiful.

" Elena? do you wanna go get a drink?" I ask. Than move her hair out of her face. " Sure." Elena says.

She gets up and puts on a pair of black short-shorts and a light purple tank-top, and a pair of black high heels. she puts her hair up in to a bun.

I get up and put on a black v neck t-shirt on and black pants and black shoes.

I go over to her and wrap my arms around her waist while she's putting earrings on.

" You look beautiful." I say. " you look great to." Elena says. She turns around and kisses me. " I love you, Elena." I say. " I love you to, Damon." Elena says.

I take her hand and we leave our room.

We go down to the bar in the casino. I get as 4 shots of bourbon. I take them to where me and Elena where sitting .

" Thanks." Elena says than kisses me. After we finish the shots, Elena gets up to get us a couple beers. as she walks by a table with 4 guys at it one of them slaps her ass.

I run over to the guy that slapped her ass and punched him really hard in the the face I broke the side of his jaw. I go back to our table and wait for Elena.

When Elena comes back she gives me my beer. " why did you break that guys jaw?" Elena asks. " because he slapped my beautiful girlfriends ass and nobody touches her. The only one who's aloud to touch your body and have sex with you is me." I say I don't mean like abuse when I was saying nobody's aloud to touch her but me. " you really do love me Damon and thanks for doing that your the best boyfriend ever." Elena says than kisses me.

" can I ask you something?" I ask. " yes sure what is it?" Elena says. " When Stefan left you to go with klaus and you where still human why did you cut?" I ask. she looks shocked I knew. " H-How did you know?" Elena asks. I take her hand. " Elena I saw and when you where always locked in your bathroom or bedroom some days." I say. " Why didn't you say anything?" Elena asks." because you wouldn't have stopped." I say than look at the table.

" Damon, I only did that because I felt good and it's like when my parents died I cut to. But that I have you I never have to cut again." Elena says. " you can't anyway you would just heal right away." I say. " But I stopped." Elena says." That's not the point Elena." I say. " what's. the point than Damon?" I ask. " the point is that just because you have me now doesn't mean anything." I say. " Damon you have stop me from doing a lot of stupid things while your by my side." Elena says.

I look away from Elena. She takes my hand in hers. " I also knew what medication you where taking and you didn't eat very much you where also throwing up everything you eat.' I say. " I did that because I felt along and I was sad ." Elena says." you had me I was there for you that summer I was there all summer you could have talked to me." I say.

" I still felt along Damon! You don't understand Damon my boyfriend left me and turned his humanity off to be the ripper with klaus." Elena says. I never though she needed to lose anymore weight I think she's perfect the way she is I never want anything to change about her.