𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛

this is also short because I didnt know what to write lol

bucky's pov
*beep beep beep BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"Mr Barnes. Mr Barnes. you're alarm is ringing"

"Thank you Jarvis. I never noticed" I replied sarcastically, sitting up and turning off my alarm. "Where's Steve"

"Mr Rogers has gone on a run with Mr Wilson" I groaned and went to the bathroom. I looked at the clock 6 30. 'why am I awake so early'. I was just opening the gate to go downstairs when Peggy started crying
"Great."
I picked her up and put her on the changing table. I then brushed her teeth, carefully, before going downstairs to get us something to eat.
Steve came home at around 7. Peggy was asleep on my chest and I was dozing off. Steve came over and kissed our foreheads before going upstairs.

We woke up at around 9 and I went upstairs to shower. Leaving Peggy in her playpen with Wonder Pets playing. I'm not sure why I left her by herself. she didn't really mind but i knew Steve would. I had a shower blah blah blah (couldn't be asked).
-----------------------------------------------------------
no one's pov
"Steve I'm boredddddddd. Where's Peggy. What time is Peter's party? What time do we leave? What do I wear? is at the tower? what will you wear? what will PEGGY wear? what food is gonna be there? have you got the present ready? how-"

"BUCKY STOP. Peggy is sleeping. 5 30. 5 00. whatever you want. yes. whatever I want. we'll see what looks nice. I don't know and yes. are you happy?" Steve replied, putting his book down and going to his art room, leaving Bucky stunned at what just happened.
-----------------------------------------------------------
bucky's pov
"Babe you ready?" Steve asked, walking into our room. He wore a white t-shirt with a dark blue shirt, black jeans and some sneakers. His hair was gelled back. He had Peggy in his arms who I assumed just woke up.

"Are you the sun? Because you're so beautiful it's blinding me"

He blushed deeply, putting Peggy on ou bed. "That was so cheesy"

"I know." I smirked.

"Are you ready?"

"nOo we have like..." I checked the the clock behind him "..25 minutes. Peggy's not ready."

He looked up at me with his eyebrows raised. "I'm giving her a bath and dressing her. That only take 15 minutes. You on the other hand take half an hour to pick out an outfit."

" *giggles* that is nOt correct" I said walking into our closet.

"Mhm. SuRe"

"I only take long because I have better taste than you"

"OH rEAlly?"

"Ok that's not true but still."

"Mhm ok. Just hurry up then" Steve said, washing Peggy's hair.
-----------------------------------------------------------
steve's pov
"Hey Peter. Happy birthday." Bucky and I gave him a hug. "Sorry we're late. SOMEONE took ages getting ready."
Peter looked at Bucky and giggled. "That's okay guys. Atleast you made it. Hey Peggy" He said taking her out of
my hands and walking away. Me and Buck went different directions to go talk to different people.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Thanks Peter. We had fun. Didn't we Pegs"
"Pete"
Peter's eyes lit up and took Peggy out of my hands again and gave a kiss on the forehead and hug her.
"That's the best birthday present ever. Thanks guys."
Bucky and I chuckled. "No problem bud." I ruffled his hair before leaving.