𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎☀️

I forgot to write about what Bruce had to say about Peggy so imma do it in here

steve's pov
"hey Bruce" I said, sleep still evident in my voice.

"hey Steve. sorry to wake you but I got the test results back...about Peggy."

"oh wow. that's um great Banner. uhhh could you maybe come at..." I looked at the clock 5 57am. ".......12 or something. it's just that Peggy has been up all night and I finally got her to sleep"

"oh shit. I'm so so sorry Steve. okay yeah I'll come then. I'm so sorry"

"it's ok. bye"

"bye"

I was just about to fall asleep when Peggy started stirring.
"oh crap. nononononoo." I stayed completely still until she stopped. I couldn't go back to sleep anymore so I went to the bathroom then down to the gym. I have a feeling that Peggy might have 'powers' or something. because she's more developed than an average 3 month old. like she can sit up straight and almost crawl. she eats food now instead of breastmilk she can grab things. she can do things that normal 3 month olds can't....she might. but I'll just have to wait and see. I heard crying so I put my weights down and ran upstairs to Peggy. I think she might have a cold or a sore throat because we've changed her, Fed her, burped her, given her my phone, took of her pajamas. I think I should take her out maybe to the park, let her get fresh air. yes. that's what I'm going to do. I put a onesie and a sweater and left a note for bucky. I put on a t shirt and took a sweater with me. I put her in her stoller and left. we went to the park and I fed her oatmeal while she played with the grass. we watched the sunrise as well. I laid down on the grass and she climbed on my chest and fell asleep. I groaned as I carefully got up and walked home. I put her in her crib but she started stirring again.
"for the love of God" I picked her up again and rocked her side to side and placed her on our bed instead where she fell asleep peacefully. I climbed into bed as well and fell asleep. What a morning

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Steve! Steve wake up. wake up! Bruce is here" I fluttered my eyes open to see Peggy on my chest, holding my face, closely examining it with her big blue eyes which I just realized had little specks of green.
"something wrong Pegs?" she jumped a little then slapped my face.
"oww. not nice Peggy" she kissed my nose and rolled off, onto the bed.
"Your daughter is a little trouble maker. did you know that?" I said to Bucky as I walked into the bathroom.
"well to me your daughter is an angel" he replied.
"Where's Bruce?"
"He's on the couch. I was just about to go take Peggy to him to play."
"ohk"

-----------------------------------------------------------
"Hey Banner"

"oh hey Steve" he replied, looking up from Peggy

"So......The results" I said sitting next to him and Peggy. "Wait where's Bucky"

"I'm here let's start. Bruce...." he said... appearing from the kitchen with a meatball sub. I stared at him in confusion.

"Right yes okay. So straight to the point Peggy doesn't have powers...." I let out a sigh of relief "...yet" I looked at Bucky, my eyes widened.

"What do you mean 'yet'?" Bucky asked.

"I mean like her powers will slowly come. I'm not sure what kind but I do know is that she has some of Steve's serum in her blood...that's why she can do things a normal 3 month old can't....like sit up straight and acts like she's older. like a 6 month old. and you were saying that she was up all night?"

"yeah. I thought she might be sick but now you've mentioned the serum..."

"Yeah. that's because she's teething (which is supposed to happen at 7 months old) so you might wanna get those teethin toys her or she'll use anything."

"oh. well then. Thank you so so much Bruce. um what kind of powers do you think she'll have?"

"I'm not sure yet but you'll see later on. and she'll develop earlier. that means she'll walk, crawl and talk earlier than normal."

"oh wow. ok. Thanks"

"I should get going now. I promised Tony I'll stop by his lab to help him with something. And by the way, she will be able to get sick but only till she's a toddler." he added walking towards the door.

"oh. ok then. bye Bruce" I said as he left.

ik none of this makes sense ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I looked at Bucky then down at Peggy.
"So...it looks like you were right"

"I KNOW. IM SO HAPPY. COME HERE PEGSTER." he exclaimed as he picked up Peggy. "You're just like your daddies. are you happy? you should be" he said in a baby voice. she started clapping then grabbed Bucky's face and kissed his nose.
"blabaaalkppbbbtttt"
"ew. Peggy" he said wiping his face with his sleeve, holding Peggy on his waist.
"Sorry to ruin this moment but it's naptime" I said reaching out my arms for Peggy who curled into Bucky's chest. Bucky laughed and said "Looks like I'm gonna be putting her to bed"
"So you know how to heat up formula?"
"haha umm no...not really. Do you want to put her to bed?" he said handing me Peggy. I rolled my eyes and took her.