𝙼𝚊𝚢🌻

sksjsksjsksjsksjk I'm so excited for WandaVision is gonna be cray

and I know nothing about babies so idk what age they eat proper food or anything. leave me alone

steve's pov
"are you going to get her Buck or do I have to do it....again" I asked sleepily.
"you"
I groaned and got out of bed and into the nursery.
"its okay. it's okay. Papa's here. don't cry. I'm here" I said in a soft voice trying to calm Peggy. "You wanna sleep with me and daddy?" she stopped crying and looked up at me and said something I couldn't comprehend.
"I'll take that as a yes then" I chuckled. I walked back to my room and looked at the clock that was on the bedside table 3 00am. I sighed and slipped into bed and put Peggy in-between us. she slapped Bucky quite a few times. it was fun too watch but it wouldn't be so fun if Bucky got angry at her.
"Peggy. Peggy no. we don't slap daddy. go to sleep" she looked at me then climbed onto Bucky's chest and drifted back to sleep.

I woke up again to someone pulling my hair. It was Peggy....of course.
"Peggyyyy. go back to sleep."
"blabbsbjk"
I turned around: 8 30am
"Bucky will you change her?" I asked. I heard a loud groan -which made Peggy laugh- and then shuffling.
"come on pegster. let's go"
I got up a few minutes later to go to the gym but was stopped by certain individuals.

"Here. take her. I'm going back to sleep" Bucky said, shoving Peggy to my chest. he walked into our room and threw himself on the bed.
"Daddy's a bit grumpy" I told her while walking downstairs.
"I HEARD THAT"
I chuckled and set Peggy on her highchair.
"Oatmeal?" I asked. she slammed the table in response.
"I'll take that as a yes as well"
I put on The Flintstones while I got her breakfast ready. It was a mission but we finished nearly the entire bowl. I ate what was left of the oatmeal and took her to the gym with me. I placed her in the playpen with my phone and started to work out. I was halfway through my sit ups when the child started crying. I took her out and went upstairs to put her to sleep. it took longer than usual so I woke up Bucky to put her to sleep which worked. I went for a shower and then went to my art room. I took the baby monitor with me knowing Bucky won't get up. Maybe Bucky had a good thought. what if Peggy did have powers or will have powers. I texted Bruce about this

Hey Bruce

Rogers. how you doing

I'm doing great. I just wanted to ask you a question.

shoot

Okay so you know how Peggy has mine, Bucky's and Wanda's DNA?

yeaj
yeah*

Well Bucky was wondering if maybe she might develop superpowers. is that possible?

um I guess it is. if you want you could come over later and I can do a few tests.

That would be great. Thank you.
Do you think we could maybe come at like 2 because she's sleeping right now.

Sure.

Thanks Bruce. bye

bye

I put my phone down and finished my peice. About 2 hours later i heard soft crying through the baby monitor so I ran upstairs before she got any louder.
"Sh sh shhhhhh. don't cry. don't cry. I'm here." I took her downstairs and into my art room.