𝙿𝚎𝚐𝚐𝚢

Steve and Bucky were getting ready to go a small bachelor party.

"hey Steve?" he asked while trying to do his tie in the mirror.

"yeah Buck" he replied from the bathroom -he was shaving.

"what do you wanna name the baby. Peter asked me last week when we at the café and I froze. we haven't thought of a name. he suggested something like Olivia and Hermione...like in Harry Potter"

Steve chuckled "Hermione. that kid" he shook his head "ummm I'm not sure actually. I mean we have time buck so we don't have to worry" he came out fixing his bow tie while walking over to Bucky help him with his tie. "I mean...we could start brainstorming if that makes you feel better.. . There. Done!" he stated.

"Yes. that would be great steeb. anddd we will also need Wanda's opinion because it's only fair she approves. let's get started then shall we?" he said buttoning his sleeves.

"Right now. like start right now?" he questioned, putting on his shoes.

"yes right now. we have to be ready. you're the one always telling me to grow up and get read because the baby is coming soon and now that I am you wanna postpone it? no honey we're doing this whether you like it or not" he smiled as he combed his hair.

Steve chuckled "fine fine we'll start now. 7 vetoes each?" he asked gelling his hair back.

"Yesssss like in Friends. I'm loving your enthusiasm babe" he said putting on his blazer.

(Steve is the bold for the veto part btw I go the names of Google so yeah....)

"Rain"

"Veto. Anna"

"Veto. Fleur"

"Veto. Angel"

"Hmmm veto. Brittany" he said grabbing an apple before walking out

"VETO!!! that makes her sound like a basic white bitch" he said putting on his seatbelt

"Buckyyy." he lightly slapped his arm and rolled his eyes. "Estelle"

"hmm that's nice....V E T O. Amelie "

"Veto. Jasmine"

"Veto. Charlotte"

"Veto. Brooklyn" he grinned

"Steeeeeb that's adorable. Brooklyn. Brooklyn. Brooklyn. I like that. BROOKLYN PUT DOWN THE KNIFE. wow if has a nice ring to it" he laughed

Steve rolled his eyes and laughed as well as he put a hand on Bucky's thigh. They arrived at the party minutes later and Bucky went straight to the alcohol after saying happy birthday to the birthday boy. Steve hung out with Sam.

It was about 5 30 and the birthday boy had cut the cake. All the guests had left and it was just Bucky, Steve, Sam and the host's brothers and sisters.

"So Kevin. How old are you" Bucky asked as he took a sip of his fifth beer. unlike Steve....Bucky could get drunk.

"39"

"Woah. You're so old"

"Buck. You're 100 years old...... literally" Sam pointed out. Everyone, including Steve, broke into laughter. Bucky however rolled his and crossed his arms.

"Thanks Sam no need to remind me" he said with a small grin.

Steve's POV (pretend it's all in italics)
We were all laughing until I got a text. everyone calmed down and started talking.