𝙱𝚘𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕

A/N I don't speak Russian so if it's wrong then correct me

Bucky woke up at 5 30am with Steve's arm around his waist. He smiled softly and removed the hand off his waist and sat up. He rubbed his eyes and went over to the curtains. He opened it only to be blinded by the crimson sunrise.
"Ah shit" he said barely above a whisper as he shielded his eyes. He went into the bathroom to brush his teeth and everything and he came out and slipped on one of Steve's t-shirts and headed downstairs. He walked into the kitchen and saw Natasha writing something on the island.
"что ты делаешь" he asked with a sleepy voice. She quickly turned over the piece of paper
"Ничего" she replied. "What are you doing up" she said walking towards the couch holding the paper in a way so Bucky couldn't see.
"I don't know to be honest. I guess I was just excited for the baby shower today"
"Buck....it starts at 3:00. You're up too early"
"What are you doing up"
"*Sigh* Bucky honey...I'm organising the shower..."
"Oh yeah. I wanna ask if maybe I could find out now...before Wanda and Steve because I can't wait anymore"
"Bucky....there's only 9 hours left. Surely you could wait."
Bucky shook his head "Nope. Nope nope nope. I need you to tell me now or I will search your room for the envelope"
Natasha sighed (again) and handed him the piece of paper. "Promise you won't tell Steve or Wanda"
"Promise." Bucky flipped over the piece of paper.
"Holy shit. YESSSS OH MY GOSH YESSS AHHHH I'M SO HAPPY" he shouted in a whisper. He ran jumped over the couch and gave Natasha a hug and gave her a peck on the cheek. Nat let out a small smile as she took the paper back and carried on writing on it. Bucky on the other hand ran to his room and slipped into bed grinning ear-to-ear. He went to sleep on his husband's chest and wrapped his metal arm around his chest.

He felt Steve stir so he pretended to be asleep which then resulted to him actually falling asleep

He felt Steve stir so he pretended to be asleep which then resulted to him actually falling asleep. Steve and Bucky coincidentally woke up a the same time (11 00am) and stayed in bed for an extra half an hour. As Steve was about to reach for his phone Bucky decided to tell him.
"Steeeeeb" he said in a whiny voice. Steve started combing his hair with his fingers.
"Buckyyyyy"
Bucky rolled his eyes. "I need to tell you something"
"What did you do now"
"I found out the gender of our baby" he said tracing Steve's abs with his finger, biting his lip.
"Come on Buck. You can't be serious right. We were all supposed to find out together."
"I'm sorry Steve but I couldn't help myself"
"*Sigh* make sure you don't tell wanda you know or she won't be happy. And make sure you don't spoil it for me *angry face*"
Bucky looked up at him and gave him a peck on the jaw. "You're so cute when you're angry"
Steve rolled his eyes and kissed Bucky's head. He was just about to reach out for his phone when Nat stormed in.
"Thanks for the help Bucky. Thanks alot"
Steve grinned as Bucky jumped out of bed and went to shower. Steve was just about to grab his phone when Bucky popped his head out.
"You have to help as well you know"
Steven groaned as he sluggishly got out of bed and joined Bucky in the bathroom.

(They didn't shower together otherwise I would've written about it😌)
(And steeb never got to go on his phone:( )

*Time skip to the party*

Everyone arrived at around 3 30. Thor bought Loki and promised everyone he would behave. Steve was fine with it but Bucky, Wanda and Nat weren't. They all had the snacks Bucky laid out and just mingled. Nat brought in cake and placed it on the table.
"GUYSSSS!"
Everyone turned and faced Natasha as the chatter slowly died down. "Thank you" as she innocently smiled. Steve, Bucky and Wanda gathered round the table as they all held the knife and cut down on the spongy cake. They took out a slice and saw that it was....purple??

Everyone looked at each other, confused.
"Nat....What. Is. This.?" Steve asked, nearly crushing the knife. Nat started chuckling as she unzipped her jacket only to reveal.....a pink shirt. Steve had tears form in his eyes as he ran to his best friend and gave her a hug, lifting her off the ground.
"Ok big guy you can let go now" she chuckled. He put her down and he ran to Wanda and Bucky who were already eating the fluffy cream on the cake and wrapped them both in a big hug -being mindful of her stomach- and kissed both their cheeks.Everyone cheered and congratulated the three. The part finished at around 6 30. After they said bye to everyone the trio plopped down on the couch, exhausted from the day they had.
"Wow" Steve said breaking the comfortable silence "I can't believe it. We're... we're going to have a little girl. What are we gonna name her. What are we gonna do to her room. We need to start baby proofing things" Steve started to hyperventilate under stress.
"Steve. Steve." Bucky sat up and placed his flesh hand on his lover's jaw. "Don't worry. We have 3 months. Three months is plenty of time to get things sorted. We'll eventually think of a name. We can do her room later. And Steve *he chuckled* we don't have to start baby proofing for long time. Calm down. I'll always be here to help you. And so will Wanda. Right?" He looked over to Wanda who was holding Steve's hand, circling his palm with her thumb.
"Of course I will darling. Don't forget, this is my baby too" she chuckled.
Steve felt relieved. He was lucky to have his husband and one of his best friends with him.