𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚎⚠️

bucky's pov
"Okay Pegster. we have to be quiet because this is a surprise for Papa okay?" I put a finger up to my lips and she looked at me in confusion but then put a finger up to her lips. I smiled and ruffled her hair. "Jarvis. Soundproof the kitchen"

"Ok Mr Barnes. the kitchen is now soundproof"

I followed the instructions to the pancake recipe carefully and I did it. I learnt how to make pancakes.
"Here. try it" I gave Peggy a small peice which she ripped up into smaller peices before eating it. She did the grabby hands, signalling she wanted more.
"No Pegs. You can have some later. these are for Papa. okay?" she put her hands down and pouted. I took the plate of pancakes upstairs in one hand and Peggy in the other. I put Peggy on the bed, next to Steve and the plate in Steve's lap and gently shook him. I had the help of Peggy who thought it would be easier to hit him...it worked though.

steve's pov
I woke up from being slapped by Peggy. I fluttered my eyes open and felt something warm on my legs. Once I fully opened my eyes I realized they were pancakes. They had whipped cream and plum slices and red white and blue sprinkles and maple syrup. I could easily tell Bucky decorated this with Peggy's help.
"Happy birthday Captain" Bucky said from the foot of our bed. He came and sat down by my feet.
"You made this?"
"YuP"
"You ....you made this"
"Yes Steve. Why is that so hard to understand?"
"Because babe you can't cook."
"Well we read instructions and they turned out really well. Even the Pegster liked them"
I looked at Peggy who was reaching for a plum. Bucky quickly grabbed her wrist and asked "is she allowed to eat plums?"
"yeah. I think. I don't know. you wanna see?"
"yeah" he let go of her wrist and gave her a plum. She bit it then made a face but bit it again.
"What was that Pegs" I laughed."Thank you baby. this is amazing."
"Well its not everyday your husband turns 99 eh"

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Sooo what do you wanna do today? Wanna have a partayyy" Bucky asked as I came out the shower.
"No. no I don't want a 'partay' and where's Peggy?"
"She's......oh shit she's downstairs" he said, running out the room. I shook my head and put on a pair of shorts and a tank top. It was 78°F. Wayyyy too hot. Bucky came into the room panting with Peggy in his arms. "Here.....here she is" he said, placing her on the bed with a plum.
"Not on the bed Buck"
"Don't worry doll. I'll change the sheets later" he said walking into the bathroom, closing the door. I raised an eyebrow and sat down next to Peggy.
"So pegs. what do you wanna do today?" I asked.
She babbled on about something I couldn't understand. I nodded my head until she was done.
"Wow pegs. that's....that's amazing. you're a genius. you know that? wow" I said lifting her up and kissing her on the nose. I took of her bodysuit, which was covered in plum juice and waited for Bucky to get out of the shower, which wasn't long. I filled the bath with an appropriate amount of water and put Peggy in with a bunch of rubber ducks. I sat down on a small stool next to the bathtub, resting my back against the wall.
"So if you don't want to have a party what do you want?"
"I don't know."
"Steve come onn. work with me here"
"I don't know Buck. Maybe we...no you could make a 3 course meal for me and Peggy and let's invite Nat. Yeah you cook dinner for me Nat and yeah...Peggy. How does that sound Pegs" I asked turning around. She looked at me, then at Bucky and then started splashing. "Looks like she agrees Buck" I smirked. His eyebrows were raised and he rubbed the back of his neck. "Ummm yeah? that could work. I can do that"
"Great! I'll go and tell Nat. what time shall she be here?"
he shrugged his shoulders.
"5 00 it is" I got up and put on some shoes.
"Wait why are you going to her house? can't you just call her?"
"So you don't want me to get Starbucks on my way back?"
he smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Take Peggy out will you. And I'll be back at around 1. I'm meeting up with Sam" I shouted while running downstairs.