𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚖 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗

A/N the yt video gives me 🦋🦋 so I just wanted to put that there🙈

"What the hell happened Buck" asked Steve trying to fill the uncomfortable silence on the way home. Bucky rubbed the back of his neck thinking of a way to tell Steve about what just happened. "Bucky. Bucky answer me" Steve shook his thigh, snapping Bucky out his thoughts
"I...uh..I kinda got distracted on my way to get groceries and then I walked in and might have had a bit more than I was supposed to drink and that led to...this." Steve sighed as they drove the rest of the way home in silence.

As the pulled up in their driveway, Bucky stopped Steve. "Steve. I...I need to tell you something" he said biting his lip
"Ok shoot"
"Something happened at the club just before you came and I need to get it out in the open"
"Go on...." Steve said with a worried look on his face.
"Ok so um basically I bumped into this guy and he helped me up and we got to talking and then he..."Bucky explained looking down, playing with his hands "he kissed me and then...and then I kissed back but I pulled away straight away and I'm so so sorry" He looked at Steve who was looking at the soldier confused and shocked "I um *clears throat* need to get a glass of water" and with that he got out car and went inside. Bucky quickly ran after him.

"Steve. Steve say something"

"What do you want me to say Buck? You left me here 3 HOURS AGO, said you were gonna get groceries and you don't call me but when you do call me you say that you're drunk and then make me come and pick you up AND THEN YOU TELL ME YOU KISSED A STRANGER. SO WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SAY? I FORGIVE YOU? ITS OKAY, FORGET ABOUT IT? IT WAS JUST A KISS IT DOESNT MATTER? BUT YOU SEE BUCK IT DOES MATTER BECAUSE NOT ONLY DID YOU KINDA CHEAT ON ME, YOU LIED TO ME" Steve shouted, leaving Bucky staring at him on the verge of tears.

"I SAID IM SORRY STEVE. I SAID IT. I KNOW I LIED TO YOU BUT IT WAS NEVER INTENTIONAL. I GOT DISTRACTED. YOU GET DISTRACTED ALL THE TIME"

"I DONT GET DISTRACTED THEN MAKE OUT WITH ANOTHER GUY"

"AT LEAST I TOLD YOU AND DIDNT HIDE IT FROM YOU. ISNT THAT WHAT THIS RELATIONSHIP IS? TELLING EACH OTHER THE TRUTH? WELL THATS WHAT I DID. I TOLD YOU THE TRUTH AND YOU GET ALL ANGRY LIKE I MEANT TO KISS ANOTHER GUY"
Steve walked off to their room with tears rolling down his face. He slammed the door, he didn't know whether he was feeling anger or sadness, he fell to the floor, and pressed his back against his door, he cried, the tears endlessly pouring down his porcelain skin.

About half an hour passed when he heard a knock at the door. "Go away" his voice was filled with pain and sadness.
"Steve its Natasha. Open the door. please" Steve hesitantly got up and opened the door. He wrapped in a hug and sobbed uncontrollably into her shoulder. He pulled away and they sat on his bed.
"Wanda told me what happened. And to be honest you both need to just calm down and talk about it in a calm manner. This is not healthy especially with a baby on the way. He's on the couch drifting asleep. Go talk to him"

"*Sigh* okay. Thank you Nat"

"It's what I'm here for" she smiled. He got up and hugged her before walking to Bucky

Bucky's POV

I feel so bad. I shouldn't have lashed out at him. He hates me now. I heard footsteps walking towards the living room. I look up to see Steve standing there with red, puffy eyes. I get up and run to him. I jump up and hug him planting my face in his neck and started crying.
"I'm sorry Buck" he said rubbing my back. I look up at him and kiss his lips gently.
"No Steve. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. Honest"

No one's POV

Bucky got down and they walked to the couch.  Bucky explained everything that happened and Steve forgave him. He realised it was a silly thing to get mad about.
"You just have to promise me you'll never do that again"

"Never"

"And if you wanna go clubbing, at least call me and we can go together...and at night"

"Of course babe"Bucky chuckled as he leaned in, kissing his husband passionately until he heard someone clear their throat. Wanda and Nat stood at the door. Nat looked relieved to see both her friends make up whereas Wanda stood there annoyed.
"Thanks for the show boys but I didn't ask for a ticket" she scoffed, walking towards the fridge. She didn't find anything in there except half a bottle of ketchup and some yoghurt. "FOR FUCKS SAKE GUYS. YOU COULD AT LEAST STOPPED TO GET SOME DONUTS"
"Not it!" said Bucky and Nat at the same time leaving Steve sitting there confused. He looked at Wanda.
"Well are we going or do I have to drag your ass over there Rogers hypen Barnes" she exclaimed
Bucky gave him and innocent smile as we turned around to watch some TV.