𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝙴𝚟𝚎

this is gonna be super short

Everyone had arrived at around 6 30pm.
"Jamieee. you got your cast off."-Sam
"Yup." he replied with a big grin on his face
"Mr Barnes. Miss Peggy has awoken"

"Daddyyy"
"Peggyyy"
Bucky gave her a quick bath and dressed her in a blue Winnie the Pooh sleepsuit and went downstairs.
"dada. where's pollo?"
"pollo is.....where is pollo? you know what. go play with Buddy and Peter and I'll go find pollo. okay?"
"ok" he put her down and she ran to Buddy's cage.
"oh hey Steve. Where's Apollo?"
"oh I think he's in our room. I don't know"
"ok"
he went to their room and found Apollo asleep but he woke up as soon as he heard the door open. He jumped off the bed and ran to Bucky, jumping up.
"Hey Apollo. What did we say about sleeping on the bed?" he asked, carrying Apollo downstairs.
"POLLO!!!!" Peggy shouted. She quickly handed Buddy to Peter and ran to Apollo who had jumped out of James' arms and ran towards Peggy, making her fall over and started licking her face.
"Did I miss something?" Steve asked, looking at his daughter who was giggling and trying to push Apollo away.
Bucky shrugged and sat on a beanbag next to Sam.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Tones....I think you've had enough to drink. Put down the shot glass" Bruce ordered. Tony gave him a smirk and drank his 8th tequila shot. Bruce sighed and dragged Tony by the arm and sat him down next to Pepper who was tired of Tony. Not in that way.....he just kept talking nonsense.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Okay. Everyone has their drinks right?" Tony asked.
"Yeah" everyone replied.
"3......2.......1......HAPPY NEW YEAR" everyone shouted, their voices overlapping each other. They all hugged and kissed their partners. Tony on the other hand kissed everyone on the cheek...three times.