𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚛

hmph. idk what to write.

Peggy woke up at 8 30, remembering that her dads told her that it was Christmas. She teleported into her dad's room and landed in the middle of them.
"PAPA DADA PAPA PAPA PAPA DADAAA-"
Bucky cupped his hand on her mouth to shut her up. She giggled and removed the hand. She sat on Steve's chest and started rocking back and forth. "papa papa papa papa p-"
"whaaaaaat" he asked annoyed, sleep still evident in his voice. "Go to sleep"
"buh chrimas"
"Jarvis. What time is it?"
"It is currently 8 35am"
"Thank you J"
Steve moved Peggy back in the middle and turned to face her. His eyes were drooping. He and Bucky stayed up nearly all night wrapping presents for everyone...and eachother. He moved a strand of hair out her eyes and kissed her forehead. "papaaaa le gooo"
"wait till 9 o clock. Jarvis. Wake me, up at 9 00 am please" he closed his eyes.
"papaa" Peggy sulked. she stared at the ceiling, clearly bored. she started playing with her feet until she slowly closed her eyes.

She woke up to the sound of barking. She gasped and sat up. "PAPAAAA"
'fucks sake. ughhh' Steve thought. he groggily got out of bed and opened the door. Apollo came running in and jumped on the bed, covering Peggy in kisses and barked, making Peggy laugh.

Bucky groaned loudly, took the pillow under his head and smushed it on his face. "Dadaaa cmon way kup." she starting hitting his chest. "is chrimassss"
"Pegs you don't even know what Christmas is" he said, his voice muffled by the pillow.
"come onnn"
He sat up and stretched his body.
"ugh when is this fu- stupid thing coming off. Steeve" he whined.
"what are you two babies crying about now" he joked, coming out the shower in black jeans, no top and was drying his hair. The two 'babies' turned their head to Steve with an unamused look on their faces.
"I'm jokingg."

teeny tiny time skip

Bucky got out of the shower and saw Steve dressing Peggy. the black long sleeved t shirt said 'My First Christmas' it had matching gold and black striped pants and a matching bow with it. Steve wore a black hoodie with small christmas trees and black skinny jeans.
"What do I wear?" 
He threw Bucky a sweatshirt and jeans. It was a grey pullover sweatshirt that said 'My Resting Grinch Face' and the Grinch's smile underneath and dark grey jeans.
"So what are we gonna do today?" Bucky called from the bathroom.
"Um everyone is coming over-"
"againnn?"
"yes again. it's our turn to host Thanksgiving and Christmas this year. ReMeMbEr"
The brunette groaned and came out the bathroom and put on a sock
"Mr Rogers. Miss Romanoff is outside"
"Thank you Jarvis. Buck. open the curtains please." he switched the lights off and went downstairs.
"POLLO!" Peggy leaned over the edge of the bed and teleported onto the floor next to Apollo. Buck opened the curtains and a bright swarm of light entered the room. He went on the other side of the bed and did the same. The room was filled with light. it appeared to be lightly snowing. how cool was that.

Bucky sat on the bed and put on his hair in a bun and went downstairs. "Pumpkin. come on" Peggy teleported and Apollo dashed downstairs.

Bucky came downstairs and hugged Nat "Merry Christmas gurl" she kissed him on the cheek and she then joined Steve in the kitchen. "So...where's Buddy Peggy?"
"buhdy here" she was sitting on the floor with Apollo on her lap and Buddy curling around her hands.
"Today is Buddy's feeding day" Jarvis commented
"Have you fed Buddy yet Steve?" bucky asked, walking towards the couch.
"Why do I have to do it all the time?" he raised his voice a little "why do I have to take on the responsibilities of Apollo, Buddy, you, Peggy. I understand you have a broken leg but you could atleast maybe do something for once!"
"jeez. I just asked a question" Bucky mumbled and sat on the couch, switching on The Office. Steve was enraged. he was about to walk to Bucky when Natasha held him back. "no Steve." she whispered, gesturing to peggy with her eyes. He took a deep breath "I'm sorry Bucky"
"it's ok. you're right." they smiled softly at each other.