𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑🌱

Steve got out the shower and slipped into a pair of shorts and a tank top and went down to the gym. While he was training he was thinking about what he should do for Bucky's birthday tomorrow.

Steve's POV

I really don't what I should do. I mean, I've done this loads of times before, I don't know why it's so hard (that's what he said).
"Well hello" I fell flat on my face from my plank position. I sat up and saw a familiar redhead stifling a laugh.
"Hey Nat. What are you doing here so early" I groaned
"Don't know. Maybe it's because you texted me to be here at 9 00am and oh well will you look at the time....it's 9 00am"
"Oh ahaha um were you busy?"
"No not really. I went Starbucks and bought some cakes for the two children you are looking after" she laughed
"Haha yeah thanks"
"So....what did you need me for?"
"I needed help to plan Bucky's party tomorrow. I'm not really sure what to do"
"Well you asked the right person. I'll let you finish your workout and then we'll talk"
"Thanks Romanoff. I appreciate it"
She smiled and walked out.

No one's POV
Steve finished his workout and had another shower. He kissed his Bucky on the forehead and went downstairs to find Wanda and Natasha watching Die Hard.
"Yippie Kay Yay motherfuckers"
"Ooo you kiss your mother with that mouth" Natasha chuckled
He went over to the kitchen and fixed himself a bowl of cereal and started watching the movie from the island. After the movie had finished Wanda noticed the cakes on the island. There were about 8 in each box. She looked at Steve and then back at the box. She started waving her hands around and bought 2 of the boxes over to her and sat back down to watch Die Hard 2. Steve rolled his eyes and put his bowl in the sink and sat back down opposite Nat.
"So what do you have in mind?" He asked
"I was thinking we could do something crazy since it's his 100th birthday"
He looked at her with an eager look in his eyes. Natasha told him what to do and called everyone she needed to and left.

Bucky woke up around 11 30am and walked into the kitchen rubbing his eye.
"Buck. Peter is coming over in an hour because Stark has a meeting and Pepper is out of town"
Bucky replied with a groan and walked over to Steve -who was on the couch watching Die Hard 3 with Wanda- and sat on his lap and straddled him, stuffing his face into the crook of the super soldier's neck. Steve smile and played with Barnes' luscious brown locks. Bucky soon fell asleep. Steve fell asleep a few minutes later.

"UNCLE STEVE? UNCLE JAMES? AUNTIE WANDAAAAA" Peter shouted as he walked in. Steve jumped up, dropping Bucky.
"STEEEEEB" Bucky groaned and kicked the blonde's shin. Steve was tackled down by a shorter brunette.
"uncle Steve I missed you so much"
Steve chuckled.
"Hey bud how are you."
"Good"
"Hey Steve. Why does Peter have bags?"Buck asked as he got up
"He's staying over for a few nights. Did I forget to mention that? Sorry" Steve smirked.

Bucky's POV
I find Pete annoying. Don't get me wrong. He's an amazing kid. He's smart. Funny. Fun. But he can really grate my cheese. Like he's always trying to make me keep up with the new slang or trying to make me do tik tok dances. The kid never gives up.

No one's POV
Bucky gave Peter a small hug before going into his room to have a shower. Peter then gave Wanda a hug and gave her and Steve a present.
"Dad said he 'forgot' got give it to you"
"Awww thanks Peter"
It was a beautiful large turquoise onesie. It said 'My dads are superheros.... Literally' and it had a shield on one sleeve and a red star on the other. Steve gave Peter another hug, lifting him off the ground.
"U...ncle....St..eve....you....can-" steve put peter got down and he gasped for air.
"Sorry bud" he chuckled and ruffled the brunette's hair. Peter plopped himself on the couch and put on The Force Awakens.

"Hey kid. Me and Wanda are going grocery shopping. Wanna come?"
"Yes please"
Steve glared at Bucky who gave him an innocent smile.
"PETE IM COUNTING ON YOU TO BRING SOME HEALTHY FOOD AS WELL" Steve shouted as they left
"OK"

•At the grocery store•

"So kid. You're with us. That means you can buy whatever you want"
"But uncle Steve said-"
"It doesn't matter what Steve said. He should've come. Ain't that right Wanda? Wanda?"
The boys looked up to see Wanda gone. They quickly ran to different aisles only to find her in the cake aisle.
"See kid. Now go buy whatever."
Peter's face lit up has he went to go grab a trolley and went to each aisle.
He met up with his aunt and uncle at the checkout counter.

•In the car•

"Thank you aunt Wanda and uncle James. I had a great time tonight. Uncle Steve isn't gonna be happy but at least we are" Peter chuckled.
"That's right kid. And call me Bucky. James sounds too formal."
"Oki"
They passed a McDonald's.
"Oooo can we get some McDonald's Bucky?"
"Yeah sure. Wanda you want some?"
"Of course I do. I'm not a psychopath"
Wanda ordered a Big Mac, some large fries, nuggets and a milkshake. Bucky got a Big Mac as well and a caramel frappé. Peter got a happy meal, 20 nuggets (for them to share) and a lemonade.
"Thanks again guys. You're the best"

•At home•
Peter helped his uncle bring in the bags into the house. Steve came downstairs and saw a whole bunch of junk food in the bags.

Steve's POV

I heard the door close so I went downstairs to see Wanda holding a McDonald's bag and a milkshake and Bucky and Peter holding grocery bags. I hoped that Peter listened to me but when I opened the bags...there was a bunch of crap. I put my hands on my knees and bent down so I was eye level with Peter.
"Pete..."
"Yes?" he asked with an innocent look on his face
"What happened to bringing healthy food?"
"Ummm" Bucky whispered something in his ear and then walked away.

Peter's POV
"Just take a deep breath and say you didn't want to eat healthy" Bucky whispered in my ear. I gave a soft smile before taking a deep breath.
"Uncle Steve... I didn't want to bring healthy food"
Uncle Steve pinched the bridge off his nose and stood up straight and sighed.
"Bucky will you come upstairs please" Steve said while walking towards the stairs. a sudden pang of guilt rushed over as I looked at Bucky. He rolled his eyes at me then ruffled my hair before running after uncle Steve.