twentyfour

"ℑ'𝔪 still mad we lost

"ℑ'𝔪 still mad we lost." Elyse huffs with a pout, as she walks with Draco, who chuckles softly. They had just come back from a Quidditch game, between Slytherin and Ravenclaw, which had pulled the competitive side out of both Elyse and Draco. While he was trying to win in the game, she was supporting her house on the stands.

"I still can't believe my own girlfriend didn't cheer for me." He huffs, making her roll her eyes in amusement as she slightly pushes him playfully.

"I love you, Draco. But my loyalty is with my House." She says with a grin, making them chuckle. They had decided that on trivial things, such as Quidditch they could be competitive and support their houses. But if things became more personal, they'd choose each other over anything.

"And I love you, too. So tell me. What are your plans to become the Head Girl next year." Draco asks, making her grin happily at the question.

"Easy. Do everything to catch Dumbledore's attention this year in the best possible way." Elyse muses, making Draco's heart drop at her words. Since the beginning of summer, things had gotten trickier for Draco when he was chosen by Voldemort to be his trusted in the school.

Elyse was unaware of all the Death Eater business, both Draco and her parents made sure of that. He knew that he couldn't hide it from her, for long. But he would for as long as he could and he also knew that she would be mad at him, not only for becoming a Death Eater, but also for hiding it from her. So it broke his heart to see her excited for things that weren't guaranteed to happen.

"What's there not to love about you, anyway? You're smart. Beautiful. Wise. Creative. Loving. Caring. Strong. Ambitious. Loyal." He hums, making her give him a look.

"Did you just use all the characteristics of every house to compliment me?" She asks, amused by it and he nods with a shrug as a smirk stretch across his face. "You're so lame."

"But you love me." He says teasingly, as he picks her up from behind and spins her around, causing her to squeal as well as giggle. Draco puts her down, before turning her around and leaning down to kiss her. She smiles happily as she holds on to the collar of his shirt to pull him down closer.

"I do. I love you so much, Draco. Never forget that." She says softly, making him smile happily, before he pecks her lips. Elyse could sense sadness in him, making her pull away and look at him questioningly. "Are you okay?"

"Yes. Why would I not be?" He lies and she doesn't see through the lie, making her sigh in relief.

"Nevermind. I thought something was bothering you." She shrugs, making him smile weakly and shake his head reassuringly. It really pained him to lie to her, but he needed to protect her. "Looking forward for the weekend home?"

"Yes. As always." Draco hums as she pulls away and she starts to walk ahead of him slowly.

"I heard Bellatrix is coming." She muses, making him stiffen. Bellatrix had found interest in her during their fourth year and as Elyse progressed excellently over the fifth year, the interest kept growing. Now Bellatrix was hell bent on making Elyse a Death Eater. "And some other family members. Something about a family meeting. But mother said I can't go. Can you?"

"Uh, I haven't heard about it. I'm sure father will tell me once we arrive there." He lies again, making her hum in understanding.

"Well. Let's not worry about it. Unfortunately the curfew is limiting our time together. So I suppose no astronomy tower tonight." She pouts and he chuckles before pecking her lips, as he pulls her close to him again.

"No, unfortunately not. I could sneak into your room tonight." He says, but she gives him a look.

"No. Draco. Remember I'm trying to get Headgirl next year." She reminds him, and he can't help but groan.

"So does that mean you'll follow every rule and be boring?" He asks teasingly and she hits him playfully as she pulls away.

"You know what. Goodnight, Malfoy. Go to your room." She huffs, faking annoyance, but he sees right through it and pulls her back into his arms, reconnecting their lips. This time more than just a peck, making her arms wrap around his neck and him wrap his arm around her waist.

"I wish I could go to your room." He says as he pulls away, making her roll her eyes with an amused smile.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Draco." She hums, before she walks into the Raveclaw Common Rooms.