fifteen

𝔖𝔥𝔢 had changed into a blue plaited skirt, long socks that reached above her knees and a white shirt which she loosely tugged in

𝔖𝔥𝔢 had changed into a blue plaited skirt, long socks that reached above her knees and a white shirt which she loosely tugged in. As she sits down on windowsill, she tugs her legs under herself and opens a book. She takes a glance outside the window, and smiles at the view, before starting to read. It was exactly six o'clock, but she knew Draco well enough to know he was probably still in Slytherin common room and hadn't realised what time it was. Which is why she had opted to take a book with her to kill time.

The astronomy tower is the least visited place in Hogwarts, giving her a certain amount of peace and quiet to enjoy her book. The tower is perched up high into the skies, giving a perfect view of the school, the woods and the lake. No matter how many times she came up here, she couldn't get over how mesmerising the view is. Mostly during the time of sunsets.

She was so deep in her thoughts, that she hadn't notice Draco come in. As he walked into the room, he leans against the door and smiled softly as he admired her. The light coming from her wand to help her read as the night crept in the skies, caused her to have a light glow around her and look angelic in his eyes. He slowly makes his way to her, not wanting to bother her, as she uses her wand to turn pages. It doesn't take much longer for her to notice him and she looks up, with a soft smile.

"You're late, as always." She muses, making him chuckle as he sits across from her, and leans against the wall.

"Fashionably late. And you don't seem to mind. You seemed deep in your book." He points out as he nods towards the book, as she closes it and puts the wand away, making the light go off. "Never understood why you liked reading so much."

"Maybe if you opened a book on day, you'd understand." She suggests, but she knew he probably would never read a book. He always expressed his inability to understand her passion of books, every time he saw her read.

"Come here." He says, as he reaches out for her hand, which she gives him and stands up while he leads her to stand in front of him. He pulls her to sit on his lap, so that both her legs are on each side of his. She lets go of his hand and puts both her hands on his jaw, before leaning down to connect their lips.

His hands move up, under her skirt before resting on her thighs and pulling her closer. Their lips move in a slow rhythm, but they can still feel their hunger for each other. Draco digs his fingers into her skin, making her gasp, as she knows that with the force he's using he'll leave marks behind from both his fingers and his ring.

"I wish we could spend all night here." He hums, as he pulls away, making her give him a look with an amused smile.  

"Well dinner is in an hour. I wouldn't recommend missing that." She says, making him roll his eyes with an amused smile as well. He pecks her lips.

"How long can we survive without eating?" He asks, as he kisses down her jaw and neck, stopping at the part where her neck and collarbone meet. She lets out a shaky breath.

"As long as we stay hydrated, for 30 days. But only four days without hydration." She gasps, making him hum as her fingers run through his hair.

"That gives us three days." He says, his voice husky, and she rolls her eyes.

"I like you a lot, Draco. But I'm not starving for you." She says amusedly and he chuckles as he leans back against the wall and moves his hands to take hers in his.

"I'm just kidding. I don't want you to starve. I'm supposed to take care of you." He points out, and she can't help but toll her eyes at him.

"You're my..." She trails off, unsure what to say as they hadn't defined their relationship. "We're..."

"I'm your boyfriend." He says slightly amused, and she can't help but grin.

"Right. You're my boyfriend, not my babysitter." She says pointedly, making him chuckle, before pecking her lip once again.

"True. But it doesn't mean I shouldn't take care of you." He muses as he kisses the back of her hands, a blush rising to her cheeks.