Chapter 23

Scorpius and Cheryll were waiting for Professor Longbottom to arrive. As usual Hepzibah and Albus were sitting right behind them giggling about something. It had been two weeks since Albus had talked to either of them Thankfully no murder or attacks were reported since what happened to Professor Mcgonagall. The door opened and Professor Tugly, the Care of Magical Creatures teacher arrived. She said "Good afternoon children, unfortunately, Professor Longbottom was in a fight yesterday and he is in the hospital wing. Don't worry at all, he is being looked after and he will return soon, till then consider me your herbology teacher."

Cheryll asked "Professor, who attacked him?"

''Ms. Chang, he is not in the state to speak right now but I can assure you that he is safe." she replied.

"What if the attacker is still lurking around?" Scorpius asked.

Before Professor Tugly could answer Hepzibah asked "Are you questioning the security at Hogwarts?"

"Of course not, we are just trying to know some facts." Cheryll answered in her mock sweet voice.

"Well, I don't think that it is important for you to know. All you need to know is that no other attacks will be there." Professor answered curtly and started teaching.

After Herbology, Scorpius and Cheryll were going to the Great Hall for lunch when they met James. He asked "Where is Hepzibah?"

"Ask your brother." Cheryll said.

"I would have asked, but I can't find him. I thought you would know." he said

"We don't." Cheryll said

"I wouldn't have cared but he is not inside the castle, and so isn't Hepzibah."

"Then where are they?" Scorpius asked

"Scorpius if they are not in the castle then obviously they are outside the castle." Cheryll said

"Oh! I didn't know. Thanks for enlightening me." Scorpius said sarcastically.

"How do you even know that they are not in the castle?" Cheryll asked James.

He didn't answer and after moments he said "Oh my God!"

"What?" Scorpius asked

"Come on." James said and started running. Cheryll and Scorpius followed him but they were absolutely clueless about where they were going. Then James stopped in front of a wall and closed his eyes. Cheryll and Scorpius exchanged a look and then suddenly, a door opened and they saw Albus in a corner, just above him was a tall girl with piercing blue eyes and straight hair which were white from above and blue from below. She was about twenty and there was something fierce about her which could have made Harry Potter shudder.

"Walpurgisa." Cheryll whispered.