Hallway Conversations

*Zayn*

The thing about Niall that intrigued me the most was the fact that he was constantly jotting down something in that notebook that I gave him 2 weeks ago. Since then I have been dying to figure out what it was that he was writing in there. Right now, it laid in front of me on my long forgotten desk. I couldn't really wait much longer. I just peeked below the cover.

'I don't really know why I'm here. I guess it's not too bad though. I actually don't mind being here.

The best thing about here is how gorgeous the guys are. Sure they kidnapped me but that doesn't mean they aren't fit. The leader, Zayn, is actually extremely gorgeous. Like some Greek God.

I guess I never really believed about all that 'chemestry' nonsense. But with him, there just seems to be something different about him.' Under it was something that really caught my eye. 'Our First: Kiss- I just met him and have to act like his boyfriend. Not that I mind that much. After all, that kiss was pretty intense.' I felt my cheeks heat up. Intense, huh? It seemed like the notebook had a decent amount of entries like that. To be honest, it was really sweet how he described these things. But it also made me realize how fast our relationship was going. I didn't want to rush things to much with him. Had it been any other person, I just would have gotten rid of them one way or another. Not Niall though. There was something special about him. I placed the notebook neatly where I found it when I heard the familiar jingle of the keys at the front door. I tried not to look too suspicious when Louis and Niall walked in to the room. They seemed a bit tense when they sat on the edge of my bed.

"Yaser said a ransom must be paid." Louis spoke, cautiously pausing for a second. "Or.. give him up." Give him up? no way in hell.

"We could pay. I mean we have all that money. We could do it and move on and-"

"He cut us off, Z. We don't have access to the bank account anymore. Yaser made it clear he would be making all of our payments himself. Apparently, you two were caught out when you weren't supposed to be. I don't know." He ran a hand through his hair. I pulled Niall up on to my lap, burying my face into his tousled hair. He smelled so sweet it was almost intoxicating.

"Nialler, I cant give up on you." I said softly.

"Yeah you can. You don't have to look over me"

"I cant let go of you, Niall. You make my insides fill funny when you smile or when you laugh or even when you just walk into the room. When you touch me and when you kiss me. I just think about you all the time. I don't want to let go of this feeling."

"But how are we-"

"Ni, I can get a job."

"You don't have to get a job for-"

"Niall. I'm getting a job." I grabbed his face into my hands and looked him in the eyes. "I promise we can get through this." I hugged him really tight because I was scared he would slip through my grasp. "Louis, when do we pay him?"

"He said at least half a million in 3 months.." he said, walking out of the room and leaving Niall and I in the silence.

*Liam*

'Look, Liam. If we don't get that money, the boy has to go.' Louis fell silent. Get rid of Niall? We couldn't do that to the lad. He was starting to become a part of the family.

'Yaser, give them time. The parents are out of town and his brother just got out of Uni. We have to be reasonable.' he seemed to think about it. I prayed so much that he would tell us to do anything, anything at all, anything except what I knew he wanted.