Not so 'Devine'

*Niall*

I dialled Josh's number and waited for him to pick up.  

"Hullo?" I heard from who no doubt was Josh, even though his voice had changed a bit from the last time I had seen him.  

"Hey Josh, its Niall! How've you been mate?" I asked, trying not to sound as excited as I felt.  

"NI!!!! Hey man! I miss you, you git! Thought you might have gotten kiddnaped or something, I haven't heard from you in so long!" I tried not to laugh at the ironic answer.  

"Nah I've been with a really good friend here."  

"Oh? How good of a friend is he? Ni, don't tell me you've already found yourself a boyfriend." I could almost see him smirking.  

"Actuallyyyyy I was hoping you would come hang out with me and him." I laughed.  

"Ni, I don't want to be the 3rd wheel!" He whined. "I always hated being the third wheel!"  

"You wont be! Our friend Liam is going to be with us too. You wanna come over?" I asked. I have to  Zayn. But it was okay, because he smothered me in kisses even though it was slightly embarrassing with Josh having to hear me squeal like a fool. I hung up before Josh could say anything about it.  

"Zayn!" I gasped as he latched himself onto my neck and started sucking at my sweet spot. I knew that was going to leave some sort of mark.  

"Sorry. I just couldn't help it." He mumbled against my now sensitive skin. I smirked. I assume its just jealousy. It made sense now.  

"You're just doing this to show Josh that I'm yours when he gets here." I said, chuckling at the thought. Josh and I had never seen each other as anything but friends. We were practically brothers.  

"He's known you longer than I have. That makes me uneasy." he replied. "Sorry for that." He brushed his thumb against the now marked skin, it sent chills down my body. I felt myself growing uncomfortably hard. Zayn took notice and left to get dressed.  

"You might want to get rid of that, babe. Wouldn't want your friend to see you like that." He smirked. I groaned in frustration and ran off to the bathroom.  

*Zayn*  

After getting dressed, I decided to check up on Li, who I had yet to see. I knocked on his door. No answer.  

"Li? You there? Can I come in?"  

"Go in all you want mate, I'm not in there." Liam's voice came from behind me. I jumped and spun around to look at him.  

"The last time I saw you, you had a full head of hair... where'd it go?" I asked, staring at his now shaved head.  

"Charity. I needed something new." He shrugged, passing his hand over it.   "I have to admit, you look pretty badass like that. So anyways, I wanted to ask if you wanted to come out with us?"  

"'Us' as in you and Niall so that I'm stuck as a third wheel? Noooooope."  

"I meant 'Us' as Niall and I plus his friend Josh." I felt myself tense up at the last part. But I couldn't help it. I was really starting to feel protective of Niall and no matter how hard I tried, I wouldn't grow on Josh with as much ease as I would like. What kind of a dickhead boyfriend would I be if I cant even accept his best friend. Not a very good one, obviously.  

"You sure about this? Wont that Josh kid suspect something?"  

"Niall says they haven't seen each other for a long time." I muttered, biting at my lip. "If anything, you can handle Josh right? Like talk to him or something." I guess I hadn't really thought about it.