Shower hour

*Nialls POV*

I was just about to put my notebook back when the bathroom door opened. Zayn walked out completely nude. When he saw me there he just looked panicked. I couldn't help but look down at his huge -

"Niall?" Zayns voice snapped me out of it. I looked into his liquid brown eyes in hopes that he would just ignore that I was staring. He rolled his eyes at me and smiled wearily as he grabbed a towel. I tried not to whine at the fact that he would be covering up.

"I should probably go and shower..." I said awkwardly. I started wondering what had caused this tension between us.

"Uh.. You might want a towel.." He said blushing a bit as we went to the closet and rumaged a bit for an extra towel. "But you'll have to go ask Louis I guess." He ran a hand through his wet and messy hair. I nodded and rushed out the room to look for Louis.

"HAZZA!!!" found him.

"Louis?" I came up to him slowly. I was still feeling a little off.

"Oh! Hey lover boy! Need something?" he chuckled. I felt heat rise into my cheeks.

"Yeah. A towel." I mumbled. Lover boy? Gee, nice nick name. He laughed and went up to his room real quick and came back with a towel.

"Its the only blue one we have so no worries about a mix up or anything, if you worry about that kind of stuff." he smiled. It was kind of hard to believe these guys kidnapped me. I actually almost forgot I was. Here, everybody gave me attention. Maybe it was just them being worried I would try to escape. Not that they had to, where the hell would I go? I was going to go to the bathroom when Louis hand rested on my shoulder.

"Niall, can I ask you something?" I shrugged. "You and Zayn... is there.. something there?" he asked. I shifted a bit, not knowing what to say at first.

"Uh. I guess I would hope so, to be honest. But I wouldn't know." I sighed and went to the bathroom before he could ask anymore questions. I was afraid it would leave me with more questions that would circle around in my head. I tore my clothes off and stepped under the showerhead.

"Is he always walking around naked like that? pfft. I hope so..." I said to myself as I lathered the soap over my body. My mind drifting to the sight of Zayn.. naked. I rested my head against the wall and sighed heavily. It was going to be hard staying here with this gorgous sex god that I couldn't have in a million years. But then I remembered. I still had to make that phone call today. I wasn't looking forward to talking to Greg about being kidnapped. Especially when there was a 50/50 chance he had a hangover.

"as long as you love me. we're under pressure.seven billion people in the word, tryna fit in. Keep it together. Smile on your face even though your heart is frowning..." I smiled as I started singing. Forgetting that I wasn't alone in my own house, I started to sing louder.

"AS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME, WE COULD BE STARVING, WE COULD BE HOMELESS, WE COULD BE BROKE! AS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME, I'LL BE YOUR PLATINUM, I'LL BE YOUR SILVER, I'LL BE YOUR GOLD. AS LONG AS YOU LOVE LOVE LOVE ME. AS LONG AS YOU LOVE LOVE LOVE ME!" I probably finished at least 4 other songs before stepping out of the shower and grabbing my towel. I smiled and put the towel around my waist and walked out of the bathroom. Today felt different. In a good way. Maybe if Greg didn't pick up, I could stay forever. Cheesy as that was, it didn't seem so bad. Here, they seemed to care. Even if it was an act, it was nice. Even if in the end I couldn't stay here, the only reason I would go back home would be to get my stuff and leave again. Speaking of which... I didn't have clothes.. So I would have to talk to Zayn about that..

A/N: I wanted you guys to have an idea of whats going on through Niallers head. I was just wondering if anybody wants me to add one of the other guys point of views or maybe Dani's thoughts on Nialler and Harry. I really want you guys to enjoy the story as much as possible so I was just asking you if you wanted to have your own imput ^///^ If you guys want me to upload more, i'm glad to since I have a lot of time on my hands. I'm sorry if its weird because I finished the chapter on my phone so I apologize if there's any typos.