Home Sweet Home

*Harry POV*

 "You guys are pigs!" Liam muttered as we walked through the door. We had just gotten to the flat and Liam was complaining about how me and Lou were snogging at the movies. We walked into the flat to see Zayn and Niall scrawled out on the sofa.

"Do they have their clothes on?" Louis joked.

"Shut it Tommo. We do!" Zayn chuckled as he got up. "Where'd you guys go?"

"Aww Zayn, did you missed me?" I smiled cheekily and hugged him.

"As if! Go save that for your boyfriend!" he laughed and pushed me away gently

"You left us first! Where'd you go?!" Louis asked as he walked over to sit next to Niall, who seemed to blush at the question.

"I took him to Nandos. Figured he would be hungry even if I wasn't. I just picked some chips off his tray and we headed back here."  I looked over to Niall in shock.

"Niall shared food?! When we were in elementary, He never wanted to share food!" I exclaimed in shock. Niall smiled in what seemed to be triumph, probably remembering the times we had when we were younger. Zayn stood there with a smile like he knew he was important in Nialls life. Well obviously if they had been going out.. which reminds me..

"How long have you two been dating?" I asked. The rest of the boys seemed to tense up at this question.

"Since last month, I believe." Niall smiled at me. Something about it seemed almost guilty. But I moved that thought from my mind. I tried to shrug off the feeling that something wasn't right. Louis grabbed my hand and lead me to our room.

"Lou, what are you-" he cut me off with a kiss. And I was completely fine with it. Ever since Niall got here, I felt like Lou was paying less attention to me. I pushed Lou away gently so I could look into his eyes.

"Do you like Niall?" I asked, trying not to sound desperate.

"Niall seems like a good kid. He's got a nice bubbly personality, I guess." He answered in confusion.

"No.. I mean... like like.. you know." I muttered. I was ready for him to tell me that he did. But instead he laughed.

"ME? Like NIALL??! Not likely, Hazza." He laughed. "I don't think of him in that sense. I only have eyes for you." I attempted to relax a bit. I saw him reaching over to grab something from underneath our mattress.

"I didn't know when or how I was going to do this but-" I watched with wide eyes as he opened a small velvet box.

"Harold Edward Styles Cox, will you marry me?"

A/N: I again apologize for being extremely slow when I update this ._. And its also one of the shortest I've written. And it sucked. *sobbing silently* haha no but really I'm sorry. Promise I wont be as slow ever again!