I cant

*Nialls POV*

"YES YES OH MY GOD LOU YES!!" we heard from Louis' and Harry's room. Then there was a loud thud. My eyes widened. They weren't.... Were they??! If they were in the other room having sex, I would have to jump out the window.

"HARRY!" Louis cried out. It was disturbing and all of us were feeling awkward. We didn't want to say anything but we didn't really want to hear this.

"THIS IS MY HOUSE TOO, YOU WHORES!!" Zayn finally spoke. I stiffled a chuckle. But seriously. It was kind of icky that we were here and they were doing that. The bedroom door swung open and we averted our eyes. There was no way I would want to see Harry naked. That was one of the many things I did not want to happen any time soon.

"LOOK!!" Harry exclaimed excitedly. What. The. Hell. I honestly didn't want to. Harry must be really confident with his body if he wanted us to see that bad.

"I'd rather not." Zayn mumbled, staring down at his shoes uncomfortably. I wanted to laugh but then it would become more awkward than it already was. I hadn't meant to, but I was curious as to what had him in such a great mood. And thats when I saw it.. To be honest, it was rather incredible.

"Oh my gosh! It's gorgeous!" I breathed.

*Zayns POV*

WHAT?! Niall just said Harry's... he said his.... Oh no. No, no, no, no, no! I looked up and sighed in relief. It was just a ring.... wait..

"OH MY GOD!" I shouted and grabbed Harry's hand. 

"I KNOW!!" Harry squealed. THIS is what was going on in there?! And here I was, worried that I had to sit here listening to them be all..... ew. nevermind. It didn't happen which is what mattered. I glanced up and I thought I saw pain flash through Liams eyes as he walked over. I didn't see why he should be so hurt by it, it was great news! I figured Lou would have been boy hunting after the first few month they had been dating. And now they were going to get married! So why was Liam upset about it? He smiled but it didn't completely reach his eyes. Maybe he was just being a little over protective?

"Congradulations!" He said cheerfully. Something was up. I knew Liam all too well to know something was bothering him.

"Baby, you and Harry stay here and gush. I'm going out for a sec." I said in Nialls ear. He kissed my cheek quickly and went back to Harry's wedding band. I knew I was blushing at the affection shown by Niall towards me. It was a good thing his focus wasn't on me. I tried to compose myself as I walked over to Liam. I dragged him outside but he didn't protest, shutting the door behind him. We stepped put over into the chilly London air. Walking further from the flat. I turned to see Liam's eyes filling with tears, that began to slowly fall down his face. He looked hurt and confused and scared. This wasn't the Liam I knew.

"Li... Whats wrong?" I asked. Now I was really concerned.

"I cant..." He said as we were far from the flat.

"Cant what, Li?"

"Cant keep loving Louis fucking Tomlinson!"

A/N: Just a quick chapter to make up for how long the other one took ^_^ I obviously needed more of Li in the story because I just cant leave him out like that ._. So I hope this was at least a little enjoyable even though it was really short.