Chapter 10

*Beth's POV*

Saturday morning

Today was my first day off my new job which was quite fun to be honest. Me and becca, my boss, were getting on well and I was begining to be a bit less shy. Me and Norman haven't seen each other for a few days. He'a had a few night interviews and I'm at work during the day so we can't exactly see each other. But this was the day Norman was going to take me on this amazing date! And we were officially going out! We haven't told anyone yet. If I told my friends or family they wouldn't believe me.

I went to the kitchen still in my spongebob onesie to get some breakfast. I poured some cereal in the bowl to half fill it and added a tiny bit of milk. I got a glass of orange juice and downed it. After I finished I heard a knock at the door. I fixed my hair and opened it to see Norman in his dressing gown. "Good morning babe! Sorry I havsn't seen you in a while I've been really busy" he opened his arms and I ran inro him maybe hitting him a little hard. "Sorry I've just really missed you. I forgot to ask for your number" I passed him my phone so he could put him number in "what's your password?" Shit I forgot to change it. "Ermmm it's your birthday, forgot about that" I scratched the back of my neck. He chuckled a little and typed it in. "There you go" he smiled and gave it back to me. "Ok I'll text you when you've gone just to check you didn't give me a fake number" I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Why would I do that?" He looked all serious. "I'm just kidding ha" I kissed his cheek.

*Norman's POV*

I held her close to me and whispered in her ear "get changed into some comfy clothes, pack a suitcase with a spare change of clothes and a swimsuit. Oh and pack something really pretty to wear" I felt her shiver a bit and she smiled. "I'll see you later babe" I moved my lips to hers and gave her a kiss. As I pulled away I felt her hands wrap around my neck. "You can't whisper in my ear like that and expect me to be ok with a simple kiss" This girl was amazing. She stepped up on her tip toes and connected her lips with mine. I  my tongue entered her mouth roaming everywhere is could. I pulled her closer to my body and moved my hands up her top to rest on the bare skin of her back. Her hands moved up to my hair and tugged a little making me moan into her mouth.  I could feel a smile form on her face when we pulled back for air.

"That better?" She nodded and bit her lip. I licked my lip still being able to taste her there. "Ok just do what I told you and text me when you're done" I moved my hands to hers and interlocked our fingers. "Ok, see you later" I went back into my apartment still thinking of our kiss. I loved having her that close to me. I sat down and decided to watch tv as I had already packed my bags. "She's going to be so happy once she finding out where we're going" I told myself. I know we haven't known each other long and it's a bit silly taking her on a weekend out but this girl was something special and she deserves the best.

*Beth's POV*

I walked back into my apartment and grabbed a suitcase. I packed a pair of shorts, jeans and a few simple tops. I took my bikini out of my draw and put it in the suitcase. Oh Norman is going to see me in that. He's not going to like it. I also pulled out a baggy top to go over it. I don't really have a lot of nice clothes. I'm not really a dress person. Only on special occasions. I've only ever worn heals twice and that was at my high school prom and a wedding. I took my grey converse and red converse out of the bottom of my wardrobe. I also got my blue vans. I wanted Norman love my dress so I chose my favourite one. It went just above my knees and it was a kind of peachy colour. It was all lacey around the neck. I also packed my lacey black matching bra and underwear. You never know what might happen. I got dress into some comfy jeans and a baggy top. I put a holister jumper on top and my warm coat on as it was freezing outside.

Beth- Hey, guess who? ;) ready to go! Xx

I laced up my brown boots, grabbed my phone charger and makeup bag and close my suitcase. I checked everything was off and secure.

Norman- waiting outside babe :) xxx

I usually hated it when people called me babe or baby but with Norman it made me feel special. I walked ouside with my suitcase to see Norman locking his apartment with a small suitcase. I locked my apartment as he came up and kissed my cheek. "I want you to wear this" he put a blindfold over my eyes. "Norman I can't see" he grabbed my hand and my suitcase  leading me down the hall. "That's the whole point" he laughed. We got in the elevator and excited the building. He placed me a car and he followed shortly. "Where are we going?" He laced our fingers. "Driver, you know where to go" I was so confused. I beginning to get a bit nervous. Norman noticed and held my hand a bit tighter "don't worry babe, you'll love it" he strocked my hand with his thumb. "You didn't need to do this really" "yes I did, I let you down and now I need to make it up to you"

After about half an hour of driving we pulled over somewhere and Norman thanked the driver. He helped me out of the car and grabbed our cases. "Can I take this of now?" Refering to my blindfold. "Not long now babe, sorry" we walked into a building where I could hear loads of people rushing around. "Ok, you can take it off now".  He took it off my head and I noticed we were in an airport. "Wow Norman...I don't know what to say" I smiled. "Only the best for my girl" wow I'm Norman Reedus' girl. "Want to know where we're going?" "Hell yeh!" I guess I was a bit more that a little excited. "You'll have to wait till we get there!" Checked in and got our tickets.

We went through to the waiting area and had a look around, buying some sweets for the flight. 'Gate 231 is now boarding'. "That's us babe!" He grabbed my hand and rushed me to the gate. '1st class in now boarding' We went to the front of the queue. "Norman you didn't" I looked into his eyes. "Yes I did-" I cut him off "This must have cost you loads! You have to let me pay you back, please!" He gave the woman our ticket and she wished us a happy holiday. "Please Norman" we stepped onto the plane and were directed to our seats. "No, it's ok" I sunk back in my seat, giving in to him.

Soon everyone was onboard and the plane was ready to take off.

A/N Where do you think they're going? Norman is such a sweetie! Please vote and comment!
Beth xx