Chapter 9

*Beth's POV* ;)

I woke up alone in Norman's bed which I was disapointed about. I rolled onto his side of the bed crunching up the covers and taking in my Norman's scent. Ughh so manly and normgasmic. I felt two eyes on me as I turned to face the door. There was Norman's head popping out. "I missed you this morning babe" I held out my arms wanting a hug. He shifted his body into the room and I noticed a tray with a few bits and bobs on. And in his other hand he held a red rose. He placed the tray on the night stand next to his bed. He had made us some pancakes and a hot chocolate each.

He sat down next to me and I jumped on h giving his a massive hug. "Norman you got us breakfast in bed, you're so sweet" I was straddling his lap and I hand my hands beside his head to keep me up while his habds found my hips. I leaned down so our noses were touching.

I slowly placed a small kiss on his lips followed by several others. His crip on my tightened as he knew I was trying to teass him. "Stop-it" he said between kisses. His hands went up my shirt, drawing circles with his fingers.

He flipped us over so he was on top. He started leaving small kisses down my jaw and neck. As he found my sweet spot I let out a small moan. He looked up at me as I felt my cheeks heat up. He gave me a cheeky grin and began sucking on his now favourits spot. "Ah Norman" his lips soon found mine again stopping me from talking. I opened my mouth slightly allowing him to roam my mouth. I ran my hands up and down his bare back which aroused him even more. His hands found the helm of my shirt and he started to tug it up a little and I tensed but he stopped and sat up.

"I'm sorry" he looked down. "Don't be sorry, I loved it" I blushed. Why did I just say that?

*Norman's POV*

Ha she's so cute when she blushes. I think I've pushed her far enough for now. She crawled over, grabbed the tray and sat on my lap. "we should eat this before it goes cold" She cut the pancakes up into little squares on the plate which was really cute. I wrapped my arms around her waist and gave her a quick squeeze and a kiss on the cheek. She moved the fork up to my mouth and I ate the piece of pancake on it. We both burst out laughing.

She got off my lap after we finished and I put everything in the kitchen and went to sit on the couch. She walked over to the sink and started washing up. "Babe you don't need to do that, I'll do it later." I stood up and walked towards her. "Nah it's ok I don't mind" I snaked my hands around her waist and rester my chin on her head. She tilted her head back and kissed my jaw. "I wish this could happen every morning" she said as she turned around and placed loads of bubbles over my face. "Hey!" I grabbed some from the bowl but when I turned round she was gone. "I gonna get you and when I do you're so dead" I heard a little giggle coming from behind the couch. "Oh I wonder where Beth is" I ran around the couch and threw the bubbles over her. "Damn Reedus you got me" she wiped off the bubbles from herself and walked towards me. Her hands found my face as she started wiping off the bubbles she put there.

I looked down into her eyes and placed my hand on her cheek. "Wow you really are beautiful" She put her hands around my neck and burried her head in my chest. I loved making her blush. "Nah" why would she say that. "You are! I can't wait to take you out this weekend! I have the most perfect date planned to make up for the last one" she pulled her head up and looked at me. "You don't need to do that Norman" her brown eyes were so capturing. "I do, I'd do anything for you"

I looked from her eyes to her lips. I noticed her doing it too. She bit her bottom lip which made my eyes widen a bit. "You can kiss me ya know" she smiled and I licked my lips. "Oh my it's the reedus tongue! Shit, sorry, my inner fangirl trying to escape" she was so funny. "You want some more of it" she blushed and bit her lip a bit harder which made my grip on her tighter. "But before that can I ask you a question?" She looked a little serious. "Yeh ok" I walked her to the couch and held her hands in mine. "What's up babe?" I could tell she was nervous. "Norman, what are we? Like are we a couple or are we just messing around?" She looked down at our hands. "I was actually going to ask you to be my girlfriend this weekend but I guess it's the right moment now" A similar smile grew on both our faces. "I just wanted to ask because you'll probably already know this but I kinda have feelings for you" Nothing could bring me down from my high. The girl I liked, likes me back.

"You have no idea how happy I am to hear that. I like you too Beth. And I know it's weird me being so much older than you but I really don't care" I interlocker out fingers. "I just don't want people saying anything to you" I wrapped my arms around her. "I don't care what they say, you're perfect to me" "oh and one more thing" she looked up at me. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Her face lit up and her smile was plastered all over her face. "YES!

" she placed kisses all over my face. "Ha you're a little excited" "well duuhh! Norman Reedus just asked me out!"

She placed her lips onto him for a passionate kiss. My tongue found the inside of her mouth and I tugged on her hair a little which earned me a moan from her. I brought her up so she straddled my lap, not once breaking the kiss. Her hands fiddled with my hair, as I trailed kisses down her jaw and neck. "Ahh" she screamed out in pleasure. I pulled away to see her blush I gave her a cheeky smile. I've found her weak spot. I continued nibbling and sucking on that same spot gaining more moans from her. I went back up to her mouth kissing each bit of her skin that I could. Before I pressed my lips to hers again I licked her lips. I was starting to enjoy this too much as I could feel a familiar tingle in my pants. I knew she wouldn't want to go all the way just yet so I pulled away. I looked at my watch. "Hey you have work in half an hour!" She jumped up off me "shit sorry Norman I gotta go. That was amazing by the way. Will I see you tonight?" I walked her to my door and opened it for her. "I hope so" I placed a light kiss on her lips and watched her walk intk her apartment. This girl was something special.

A/N So guys now they are official! Woop! Sorry it's taken so long, I didn't want to rush it. Please comment and vote :)
Beth xx