Chapter 21

*Norman's POV*

I'm so glad I asked Beth to move in with me. I was worried she'd think we were moving too fast but she said yes so I'm over the moon! I cuddled up to Beth as she slept next to me. I gently started stroking her hair and her soft face. She started to move around and make little noises. "Hhmm Norman" I moved the hair from her face as she turned to face me. "Didn't mean to wake you babe" She nuzzled her head into my chest. "What time is it? I'm working today" I turned to see the clock on my bedside table. "It's 8:34. You can stay here with me for a bit longer" I wrapped my arms around her. "Hmm ok, that sounds good" I felt her smile.

----------------------------------------------------

Beth had gone to work so I decided to make a plan. To impress her and her parents I'd be having a Walking Dead party with all the cast. Tomorrow night was her partents last night in the city and I wanted it them to remember it for the rest of their lives and I'm sure they would. I'm not sure how Beth is going to react to the cast. I mean, she is a massive fan of the show. Maybe she'll faint like she did with me. Sean would be going too, afterall he is my best friend. Beth is also a fan on The Boondock Saints movies which is awesome! Sean is quite the ladies man so I'll be keeping an eye on him around my girl.

I'll call everyone now and see if they can make it.

"Andrew hi, it's Norman" (rick)

"Hey Norman, what's up?"

"Well I was thinking of having a party before we start shooting again, tomorrow night"

"Robert and Greg are away this weekend mate so they can't go but I'm sure everyone else can go! Just call them"

"Great! I will also be bringing some people along with me. One of the people means a lot to me so don't take this piss out of me please, she's also a massive fan!"

"Ohhh does Norman have a girlfriend?" Andrew was such a tease.

"Yes" I could feel my cheeks blush a little, thank god this was over the phone.

"Ohhhhhhh I can't wait to meet her! So where is the party at?" I hadn't actually though about that.

"Hmm I dunno man"

"Just leave it to me...you tell me who can go and I'll tell them the location. Got to go man, text you later byeee"

"Bye Andy!"

I called Emily (Beth) Steven (Glenn) Lauren (Maggie) Melissa (Carol) Sarah (Lori) Laurie (Andrea) Chad (Tyreese) David (The Governor) Jon (Shane) Scott (Hershal) and Micheal (Merle). I even asked Chandler (Carl).

They all said they could make it which was a relief. Sean said he could make it too. I can't wait for Beth to meet all my friends. Hopefully one day she could call them friends too. She'll be a bit shy at first, she's a lot like me in that way. But once they get to know each other she'll be ok. Andy told me that the venue for the party would be at a big hall somewhere downtown. He'd send a cab to us.

------------------------------------------------------

Beth came back to mine at around 7:30PM after her final shift of the week. I hugged her tighter than normal "Babe is everything ok?" She looked up at me concerned. "Yeh it's fine, are your parents at yours?" She nodded still looking concerned. "I have something to tell you all" I took her hamd in mine and we walked over to her apartment where her family was sat down watching tv. "Erm guys Norman has something he'd like to say. I have no idea what it is" They all turned to face me and a smile grew on my face. "Ok so I know you guys have to leave on Sunday so I've planned a little something for tomorrow night" Their faces went from confused to happy. "What liytle something?" Beth still looked a bit confused. "It's a secret, you'll have to wait and see" I loved teasing her. She hated not knowing things but she loved surprises.

I went back over to mine and had a shower. Beth wanted to stay with her family a bit before having a shower amd heading over to mine for the night. I'd never of thought I'd fall for someone so young. Maybe the guys will think it's weird that we're dating. I'm not telling them we're moving in together yet but we'd planned on telling her parents just before they leave. We're not out in public yet about the relationship. I'm not sure how Beth will feel when people find out. Will she be nervous? Happy? Will she end things between us? All these stupid things were rushing through head at once. I'm sure she'll be fine about it. I got into my sweats and put a tight shirt on before going to sit on the couch.

Beth walked in and sat beside me on the couch. "You're still im your clothes...you not sleeping here tonight?" I asked her. "I was actually going to ask if I could keep wearing your shirts to bed" She looked so shy. "Of course you can babe...I'll just go get one" I smiled at her then went to get her my Boondock Saints shirt which I sometimes wear in bed when I get cold. "Here you go" She went off to my room to get changed and I decided to put the tv on. I flicked through the channels and all I could find was The Walking Dead.

"OMG this is my favorite episode!" She came and sat next to me with a wide grin on her face. It was season four episode 12 'Still' The one where Daryl and Beth burn down the house. "Well soon I'll be finding out what happens to Beth, only Robert amd all the other producers know. We find out on the day, sucks really" I put my arm aroubd Beth as she cuddled in closer to me. "I wish you could tell me everything when you find out. But then again, I do like finfing it out as it happens" I laced our fingers together. "I'll be going down to Georgia next month to film season 5. I'm gonna miss you so much" I placed a kiss on her head and she looked up at me. I stared into her beautiful brown eyes and remembered that I wouldn't be seeing her for 3 months during filming.

"Don't worry babe, I'll be right here when you get back. You'll have eyes to keep you company" She made me laugh how she saw something positive in everything. "Yeh I guess. Oh and Beth I wanted to talk to you about something" She cuddled in closer. "Ok well about us. I'm not exactly able to keep us private forever. No one knows about us now apart from your family and my two closest friends. Oh and Ming." I pushed some hair out of my face. "I don't know if I'm ready to be out in public yet Norm. I mean it's not that I don't want people to know but what if they say I'm too young for you or they start giving me hate and stuff. I don't think i can handle that just yet" I gave her a reasuring smile. "It's ok babe, I'm sure my fans will love you just the way you are, but only when you're ready. But for now what shall we say if people see us together?" "Just say I'm your personal assistant or something, they'll buy that"

We watched the whole episode and the one after it 'Alone' which is Beth's second favorite episode, before going to bed. She loved Beth and Daryl together. She brought out a lot in him and she broke down his barrier. In a way Beth is doing that to me right now.

A/N btw this is set 1 year ago so Norman doesn't know about the episode called 'Coda' where Beth dies I was kind of struggling for ideas for this chapter but I think I did alright. Hope you enjoyed it
Beth xx