Chapter 6

*Beth's POV*

Did that really just happen? I could feel myself getting weaker and weaker as I stepped into my apartment. The smile on my face never faded. Alex was still round at mine and it was 8:00pm. He was really chatty but all I clould think about was Norman. The way his lip touched mine. The way my hands gripped his hair. "Beth, are you there?" Shit I've been day dreaming. "Yeh sorry just a bit tired" I lied. "I'll leave you to it then. Oh and here is my number" I took the piece of paper from him hand and placed it in my back pocket. I grabbed my key and walked him to the door. "It's been really nice talking to you today, you'll have to order some more pizzas" he laughed lightly. "Yeh ha sounds great." I just wanted to get rid of him so I could go see Norman. "I'll see you later then?" He gave me a hug and held me there for a while. I was starting to feel strange. He pulled his head back to look at my face but kept hold of me. We were just a few inches apart. He started to lean in for a kiss. I didn't want to kiss this guy, did he not hear me and Norman earlier?

Just as he closed his eyes I heard a loud bang. "Oh shit that's Norman I better go check on him. Bye Al" I quickly locked my door and ran to Norman's apartment. Luckily the door was unlocked. I stepped in to see Norman picking himself up, using the kitchen table. I ran over to him and grabbed his arm and placed it over my shoulder. "Shit Norman what did you do?" I helped him up and onto the couch. "I was running to the toilet to be sick and tripped up" I didn't know what to do so I just wrapped my arms around him. "Where did you hurt yourself?" I felt like I was talking to a 2 year old. "My knees are a bit sore and I hurt my wrist but I'll be fine" I went to grab him a glass of water. I gently grabbed his wrist to see if he'd done any damage. "It doesn't look to be swelling so that's a good thing but there may be some bruising tomorrow. How are your knees?" He helped my roll up his pants to find a few bruises but nothing too bad. I softly grazed his knees with my thumb before I rolled them back down and grabbed his good hand interlocking our fingers.

"Now about you feeling sick" I placed my hand on his head. He was burning up. I gave him his glass of water and after he'd finished it I put it back in the kitchen. "Really Beth you don't need to look after me, I'll be fine" "you're on your own in here and you're unwell, plus I owe you one. And what would you do if you fell over again, silly" he laughed at the last part. His laugh was so cute....it was perfect. "But you-" He stopped talking and ran to the bathroom. Luckily he made it just in time. I hurried after him and bent down next to him, moving his long strands of hair behind his ears. "It's ok just let it all out" I slowly rubbed his back. I felt so useless and sorry for him. I hated being sick, I always cried. He brought his head up after he'd finished, I wiped his mouth for him and handed him some mouth wash.

"You're so kind. How can you deal with me being sick? I hate it, can't even look at it, even when my son does it." I helped him to his feet. "Erm I don't know. I usually hate it. This is the first time I've kinda been ok with it. I guess I just want you to get better" I sat him down on the couch and he smiled at me. "Do you have like a bucket or something I could bring in here so you don't have to keep running to the toilet?" "There might be something in my son's room" I got up and went into Mingus' room. The walls were filled with posters of The Walking Dead. He had Daryl's crossbows on the wall too. This has to be the best room in the apartment but I can't imagine Mingus being ok with it. I bet he has no choice.

*Norman's POV*

Beth walked back into the room with a bucket in her hand. She was so sweet and caring. I've only known her for two days and she's already looking after me like we've known each other for years. "Thanks Beth, you can go now if you want" she really has been an amazing help but she's probably got better things to be doing than looking after some boring, ill guy. "I can stay if you want, I don't really have any plans. I kinda only have 2 friends haha" "oh yeh that Alex guy" I hated him. Why did he have to go over to hers and 'chat'. It should have been me. "Why don't you like him? He's just a friend." She sat facing me with her legs crossed. "It's just that-" I looked into her beautiful brown eyes. She was slighly biting her lip. "Oh"

We sat there in silence for a while, just looking at each other. I don't think I was sick the rest of the night. Something about here just makes me feel better.

I woke up still on my bed with a blanket around me. There was no sign that she had slept in here last night. Did she leave last night? I got up and put some pants on feeling a lot better than I did yesterday. As I opened the door I could smell bacon cooking. Yummm it smelt amazing. Walking further into my apartment I could see that it was Beth, still in her clothes from yesterday. I decided not to make a sound and creep up on her. I tip toed around the table and placed my arm around her waste. "Morning beautiful" she jumped almost hitting me with a fork. "Shit Norman, I almost hit you" I shurgged and turned her to face me. "What? No morning kiss?" I pouted at her. She put the fork down and placed her arms around my neck. She got closer so her nose touched mine "hmm I'll have to think about that" man she was such a tease. "Please" she bit her lip and I bashed my eyelashes at her. "And if you don't stop biting your lip I'll ask for more"

*Beth's POV*

I backed away a little and moved my eyes to the ground. My arms were now by my side. Norman removed one of his hands from my waist and placed it under my chin. He brought our eyes back together abd rubbed my bottom lip with his thumb. "Sorry, I took it too far" I wanted him so bad. To feel his skin against mine, our bodies tangled together. I just didn't know how. He spoke again " Beth, are you a-a virgin?" Shit. I avoided eye contact and wrapped my arms around him, burrying my head in him neck. I did a simple nod. "Aww sweetie it's ok. I'm sorry I didn't know. we don't have to do anything until you're ready." He was so sweet. "The thing is I think I am ready but-" I could feel my cheeks burning up so I kept my face as deep as I could in his neck. "I just don't know what to do. I mean I know the basics" I could feel myself calm down. "I just wanted to wait till I found the right guy, sounds cheesy I know" I looked down at our feet. "It's not cheesy, that's the right thing to do." I managed to look into his eyes. If anything happens between us and you feel it's getting too heated then just tell me to stop."

This guy was beyond perfect. I'm really falling for the 'real Norman'. I know I'm a fangirl so I was already hooked on him but every moment that we've spent together is so much better. "Thanks Norman" I reached up and kissed his lips for only a slight moment. "What are you doing today then?" I asked still holding him close to me. "Well I was thinking of taking this beautiful girl out later if she's up for it, are you?" A rather large smile was plastered all over my face. I felt my self blush. Norman Reedus just asked me out on a date! I'm pretty sure my heart skipped a beat. "Yeh that sounds amazing, where are we going?" I bit my lip again, this time on purpose, I need his lips on mine. "Beth you really need to stop doing that, you have no idea what it does to me. "Then kiss me" I looked into he amazing blue eyes as his face got closer to mine. I could feel myself panicing but I wasn't going to let that stop us. He gently brought his lips down to mine and I tangled my fingers in his hair, slightly tugging at times which realeased a small moan from him. I felt him tongue slide across my lips and I let him in my mouth. I had to quickly pull away to catch my breath. "Mmm, I could get used to that" Norman laughed. "So tonight I was thinking we could go for a picnic at the park or something?" "That would be perfect, Norman" I smiled at him, tonight would be a dream come true and I sure as hell wouldn't let my nerves get the better of me.

A/N so there is another chapter guys! Hope you liked it :) please comment and vote
Beth xx