Chapter 40!

A/N this has to be my favourite chapter yet! I emptied my heart out whilst writing this so I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.
I'd really love it if I got some feedback on this chapter as I feel it is one of my best :)
Thanks guys

*Beth's POV*

Christmas was just round the corner now and I still hadn't found the perfect gift for Norman. I'm getting him a photo frame with our favourite pictures in of our little family. I also got him a new snapback with squirrels all over it and some raybans. But I had to get him something else more meaning full. Luckily I wouldn't be working over the christmas period so I could spend as much time shopping or spending time with Norman when he wasn't busy with his work.

He's been really cute and shy at the moment. He's adorable. He's been talking to Andy and Sean a lot too. A bit too secretive if you ask me. I'm a bit worried now.

"Hey baby." Norman entered the apartment and sweetly kiss my lips. "Hey, you seem extra happy today." He brought me into his chest. "Well I have a beautiful girlfriend. How could I not be happier." He said making me blush. "Aww aren't you cute." I kissed his cheek and began to sort out what we would be having for tea. "Wow, what do you think you're doing?" I stopped what I was doing and looked at him. "Making us something to eat." I was a little shocked at his outburst.

"Nope, I'm taking you out. Now go put on something pretty." I wss shocked but I did as I was told. I put on a black dress with my favourite heels and walked out seeing Norman in a black suit. "Wow Norm, you look...wow." I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms fell around my waist. "Thank you baby. And you look perfect, as always." I blushed and kissed his lips. He began to nibble on my bottom lip.

I pulled on the bottom of his hair making him moan into my mouth. It made my knees feel like jelly. I pulled away from him. "Norm we better go otherwise we'll stay here all night." He smirked and grabbed my hand. "I love you Beth."

We grabbed a cab to a posh restaurant on the other side of town. "Norm this is beautiful." I said as he held my hand when I got out of the cab. "Not as beautiful as you."

He held my waist as we walked into the restaurant. "Ah Mr Reedus, right this way." We walked past everyone and went into a private room. "Norm you didn't have to."

There was a small table in the middle of the room with candles on and a bottle of champagne. Norman pulled the chair out for me to sit and walked out of the room. He soon returned with a dozen of red roses. "Oh my god Norman, they're beautiful." He pasted them to me and I let the smell dance around my nose. The waitress came in with a vase so I could out them in it.

"My name is Jess and I'll be your waitress for the night." She was very professional but you could tell she was a fan. She was acting a little shy and couldn't keep her eyes off Norman. I guess I would have to get used to it. She started to poor our drinks into our glasses. Then she handed us our menus and left us alone.

"Norm this is amazing, but why?" We had a drink and I must say it was lovely. "Because my beautiful girlfriend deserves to be treated like a queen." I blushed at his comment. "Norm you don't need to do this. I have you and that's all I could ask for." We held hands over the table. "I love you so much Beth. I just think you're the most amazing person ever and I can't imagine my life without you." He placed a kiss on my hand. "Well you're just full of compliments tonight aren't you baby. Any reason why?" I questioned. "Hmm maybe. But it's a secret, for now."

I raised my eyebrows. He's got something planned. "When will I find out?" Just as he was about to answer the waitress came back. We told her what we wanted and she disappeared again.