Chapter 20

*Beth's POV* ;) There might be some saucyness in this chapter ;)

I woke up on my own with a note next to my bed.

-Morning sweetie! Went out to get us a hot chocolate. See you in a few minutes.

Just then Norman walked back into his apartment. I walked out to the living room and he placed the cups down on the table. He opened up his arms and I ran into him, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. "Morning baby" He mumbled next to my ear sending shivers all over my body. "Morning, I missed you" I kissed his cheek. "Ha I was only gone for a few minutes" he walked us over to the breakfast table and placed me down with him standing in between my legs. "Yeh but I missed waking up next to you" I burried my head into his neck so he couldn't see me blush. "Aww you need to learn to control your blushing Beth, you know what it does to me" I burried my head even futher into his neck.

Hmm maybe I should tease him a little. I waited till I cooled down a little but I still had a slight blush on my face. I lifted my head away from him so he could see my face. I batted my eyes at him and moved my eyes to look at his then his lips. "Beth, stop" I licked my upper lip and put my hands in his hair, slightly tugging at times. "Beth, once you start I won't be stopping us" A smirk grew on the side of his lips which made me blush a bit more. He bit his lip as he moved his eyes down my body. He pulled me closer to him so our bodies were pressed against each other.

I rested my head against his as we looked deep into each others eyes. His thumbs drew small circles on my hips. My hands moved down his body resting on his muscular arms giving them a squeeze. "I love your arms, they're so sexy" I took his jacket off which left him in a plain, short sleaved t-shirt. I left little wet kisses on his arms moving up to his neck. "I'm glad you have this little 'x' tattoo on your neck. It makes it easier for me" I started sucking and nibbling on his sweet spot making him tilt his head back. My hands moved to the bottom of his shirt. He started lifting it off when I stopped him. "No I want to do it" He stood back a little and pulled his shirt back down. I grabbed the bottom of it and slowly lifted it off his head. He moved in closer and connected his lips with mine in a perfect, passionate kiss. Our tongues fought for domanance but I eventually let him win. His hands found the shirt of his I was wearing and gently lifted it off me leaving me in just my bra and panties. I wrapped my legs around him tighter as he started moving his tongue down my jaw and over my neck. I could feel his growing member on my lower stomach. I moved my hands behind me and unclipped my bra. I fully took it off and flung it across the room.

He continued moving his lips and tongue over my chest till he reached my breasts. He took one of them in his mouth and slowly sucked on it. His tongue glided over my nipple making it harden. He also did the same to my other, not wanting to leave it out.

My hands found his belt and started to unbuckle it. I then undid his pants and they fell to the ground. His lips found mine again as I reached into his boxers and gently pulled out his long member. I started stroking it and as I did I looked into his eyes. They looked shocked but were soon filled with pleasure as I started moving my hand faster. He tilted his head back and let out a small moan. "Ahh Beth" His hands found my breasts. Everytime I pumped a bit faster he squeezed them tighter. "Wait" He looked at me. He put his hand on mine and removed it from him. I was confused, had I done something he didn't like? "Don't worry, I just need you. Now"

I could hear the urgency in his voice. He slid his thumbs down my panties and I lifted myself up so he could take them off me. Once they were off he opened my legs and gently placed himself inside me. "Can we go on the couch?" I whispered in his ear. He nodded his head and placed his hands on my butt and carried me over to the couch, with him still inside me. He layed me down then hovered himself over me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he placed his hands either side of my head to balance himself. "You ready?" I bit my lip and nodded as he slowly started moving his hips to and from mine. "Ahhh Norm" I closed my eyes and tilted my head back, "Faster" He started pumping into me harder and faster. My nails dug into his back as I felt my climax building up. I moved my hips to match his so I could take him in deeper. "Oh god Beth" Norman leaned down and stuck his tongue in my mouth, tasting every bit he could. "Norm I'm gonna..." He moved his head away and moved faster. "Same babe, come on. Cum for me Beth" I felt my orgasm roll over me and I let out a moan. "Ah Norman you're so good" He soon followed, releasing his warm seed inside me. He put all his weight on me as he rested his head on my chest. I played with his hair as he left loving kisses on my chest.

----------------------------------------------------------

Later on that day. Still Beth's POV

Norman had to go see some producers about making a new film with him in so that left me with my family. I showed them around New York. We went to long island and spent some time over there. They looked so stupid, taking picture everywhere we went. I'd forgotten what it was like to be a tourist around here. I've been here for around 3 months now and I was begining to start to think this place was home. I loved living here, especially with Norman. And I was so glad Mingus liked me. I was so happy about the way my life was going. I did miss my family though. I have quite a large family and we are all really close.

In a few months it would be my favourite uncles birthday and I was going to surprise him at his party. I had a soft spot for him. I loved him more than most of my family and it was really starting to get to me that I haven't seen him in almost 3 months. I couldn't live without him, we were so similar. We always teased each other. I remember when I said goodbye to him for the last time. I cried too much and so did he. It was odd seeing him cry for the first time, it only made me cry even more.

I was considering asking Norman if he wanted to come over to England with me to the party. I asked my mother and she said it was a great idea as a my family across England would be there and would get to meet him. I didn't want to overload him though. I was scared he'd say no. I'd understand if he was busy though. I'd just miss him a lot.

We went back to my apartment at 21:00. We were all really tired so I let them go to sleep. I went over to Norman's and changed into one of his shirts again. "How was your day babe?" Norman wrapped his arms around me and I sat next to him on his couch. "Really good thanks. I think my family are really enjoying New York! How was your day?" I snuggled into him. "Not bad. We've sorted out a lot of things for the film. But we're not doing any filming or anything for a while." I yawned, "oh ai'm sorry am I boring you?" He laughed. "Oh I'm so sorry Norm. I've just been walking around all day and my feet are sore. Pleasr continue" I felt so stupid. "There isn't much to say really. Here let me carry you to bed" Norman stood up and carried me bridal style to his bed.

"I'm gonna miss waking up in your bed when my family goes back to England" I rested my head on his chest. "Hmmm yeh. Beth, I've been thinking about something. Actually it's been on my mind for a while now" I looked up at him as he sat up in the bed. "What is it Norm?" "Beth, do you want to move in with me?" A worried look crossed his face. "Of course I do!" His expression changed and a giant smile grew across his face as I threw myself onto him. "Wow, this is going to be amazing" he pulled back and kissed me. "It really is" We layed back down in his bed and fell asleep in each others arms.

A/N Another big step in the story! Do you guys think they are moving too fast? Please comment what you think :) please vote if you like this chapter
Beth xx