Chapter 33

*Beth's POV*

I introduced Norman to my family, he was a little shy but eventually warmed up to people. Norman went to find my dad so I went to talk to my uncle. "So you're into famous people huh?" He chuckled. "I sure am, I couldn't care less to be honest. But I'm glad I found him." I smiled at him whilst taking a sip of my drink. "Do you love him? I mean not as an actor but truly love him?" "Yes, I love him more than anyone in the world. I love everything about him, his personality, his son-" He cut me off "he has a son?" I nodded. "Yeah he's called Mingus. He's 15 in two months." He was shocked. "He's a few years younger than you then" I didn't realise it would freak people out. "Yeah, he's such a sweet kid, like his father"

After a while of talking Norman came and stood next to me. "Wanna sit down?" I looked up at him. I stood up so he could sit down. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and pull me down. "Norm, you know how I feel about this." He put his head on my shoulder. "Yeah I do but you know that I don't think you're heavy. You're perfect to me" He kissed my cheek and blushed. I forgot about my uncle sitting across from us. "Sorry uncle Nigel. He's just a big softie" He nudged me a little "I am not. I'm as hard as nails. Too badass to live" my uncle chuckled. "You guys remind me of me and my wife when we were younger."

Me and Norman sat on our own for a while after that. He was quite hungry so he grabbed two plates of food. "I'll need plenty of energy for tonight baby" Norman winked at me making me blush. "You do realise that we'll be sleeping in my bed at my old house where my parents live. As much as I'd like to Norm, we can't." He looked a little disappointed and carried on eating his food. "Unless you wanna leave before everyone? We could have a little fun before everyone got home?" My auntie and uncle would be staying with us tonight but in the spare room downstairs. I moved my hand under the table to Norman's leg. He tensed up but relaxed shortly. "Beth" He grunted.

I thought I'd have a little fun before we got home. Time to tease the Reedus. I'd become very good at it. I walked away from him making sure he'd have his eyes on me. I pushed my chest out a little making sure only he would notice. I was going to be punished tonight.

I came back with two drinks and gave one to him. "Beth whatever your doing, stop. I can't handle it." I placed a tender kiss on his lips and moved my fingers through his hair. I winked and walked away to my cousin moving my ass around. I turned my head and winked at him. I could see he was in pain. Once I was satisfied I carried on talking to my cousin.

We ended up in the dancefloor, more chances to tease Norman. My cousin spoke up. "I know what you're doing, and it looks like it's working." She nodded her head in the direction of Norman. He was heading this way with a smirk on his face.

He was right behind me. I could feel his hot breath on my neck. This was a family party so I could do anything too bad otherwise we'd have a big problem on our hands. Millie gave me a nod and left me and Norman with the other people who were dancing. I was still facing away from him. He grabbed my hips and spun me around to face him. I made sure my hips glided along his crotch a little. I placed my hands on the lower part of his waist and slowly dragged them up his chest and around his neck. He pulled us closer so our chests were touching.

I lifted my head to look up at him. He rested his head on mine. "You know I love you, right?" He looked confused. "Of course I do baby" I rested my head in the crook of his neck. "And it's not just because you're famous, I really love you, and my heart will always belong to you." He moved back a little to look at my face. "Where is all this coming from? I know you love me for who I am" I ran my hands down his arms till I found his hands and interlocked them with mine. "When we had that argument you mentioned that Helena said she thought I was just some crazy fan. I just wanted to know you didn't think that." He kissed the top of my head and pulled me into a hug. "Yeah you're a fan, I love that you like my work. And you are also crazy but that's one of the reasons I'm in love with you. You're just perfect. We've come so far and I don't want you to be scared off by what the media will say about us. That's why I've never been married. But I think you're the one, Beth." I kissed his neck and hugged him tighter. "I love you so much Norman. I think you're the one too. Well I know you are."