Chapter 29

*Beth's POV* ;)

I was woken up by someone leaving kisses down my bare back. Norman. It was 5 in the morning.

"I've missed this baby" I turned around and hugged him. "I'm sorry I woke you but I thought you'd be pissed at me if I left without saying goodbye" My smile faded. "Can I come with you? I've never seen the set before and I miss everyone" He pecked me on the nose. "Ok baby, but hurry up. "

Yes! I was going to see everyone again. And I got to spend more time with Norman. This was going to be the best week ever. I quickly had a shower, dried my hair and went back into Norman's room to my case.

I put on some shorts and one of Norman's t-shirts. I grabbed a small bag with my phone and purse in and ran downstairs to sit on Norman's lap. "Come on Normy poo, I'm ready to go." God I'm so giddy today. "Ok baby, don't call me that in front of everyone please, especially Andy" I think I get on more with Andy (Rick) and Lauren (Maggie) because we're all from the UK. I do have something cool with Emily (Beth) because I love her music and she's just so awesome. Oh and Chandler (Carl) He's a few years younger than me so I can me a kid around him. But from the last time I saw him I'm sure he had a little crush on me.

Norman locked the door and we got on his bike. "It's been a while since I was on this bike" I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his back. "Yep but you need a helmet babe, come here" I got of the bike and sat on the other side of Norman so I was straddling him. He rested his hands on my thighs and I put my arms tightly around his neck. "Cute" I kissed his nose. "Nah, that's not good enough" He brought his lips down on mine and fireworks went off in my head. I ran my fingers through his hair as he deepened the kiss by pushing his tongue in my mouth. His hands slid up and down my thighs making me moan into his mouth.

I pulled back needing air. His thumbs drew small circles on my bare legs. I rested my head against his and looked into his sparkling blue eyes. They were perfect. "Norm, why are you always so insecure about yourself. You're the sexiest man on the planet! You're also the most caring and sweetest. You're perfect" He looked down and his thumbs stopped. "I don't know Beth. I guess I feel like everyone thinks I'm weird and stuff. I'm awkward."

"Baby, everyone loves you so much. I'm awkward too ha. I get that you're shy I just don't like you feeling that way. I want to make you the happiest man in the world." He looked up and searched my eyes. "You do make me the happiest man in the world Beth. Without you I'd be a sad, old lonely man. What made you say all this stuff anyway?" "Dunno man" I quickly stuck out my tongue amd licked his cheek. "Hey! That's my thing!" He pretended to be annoyed but he couldn't hide his amazing smile.

"You don't do it to me. I feel left out." I pretended to be upset. Norman took my face in his hands and turned it so he could lick my face. "Ewww" I scrunched my nose. "You just said you felt left out Beth. You changed your mind?" I shuck my head. "I loved it" I winked at him before putting on my helmet and getting on the back of his bike.

----------------------------------------------------

After we arrived on set I let Norman go get his Daryl outfit on and all his make up. After catching up with Andy and Lauren I went over to see Emily. "Hey girl" I smiled at her. "Norman seems very happy. I'm not sure if it's about having you back or did he get lucky last night?" I went to reply but a pair of dirty hand snaked around my waist. "A bit of both Em, you ready to shoot this scene?" He smirked at her then kissed my head which made me blush. "Yeah Daryl!" She walked off. "I'll catch up with you in a minute" He said in his Daryl voice.

I turned in his arms. "Ah, very dirty Mr Dixon, I like it.." I bit my lip. His hand slid down to my bum which shocked me. I played with his vest. "You know, I've had a lot of interesting dreams with this leather jacket in. Maybe we could take it back to yours tonight?" I pressed my body against his. I saw him blush but soon his eyes turned. They were filled with lust. Woops...