Chapter 30

*Beth's POV*

Well. After an amazing week with Norman and the cast from The Walking Dead it was time for me to go back to New York. I had said goodbye to the cast, who I could now call my friends, yesterday. Me and Norman were in is truck on the way to tge airport.

"I don't want you to go back" Norman kept his eyes on the road. "I know, neither do I but I only got one week off. I wish I could stay here with you till you finished filming. Plus I need to pick up eye." It stayed quiet till we got to the airport. I could have broken down into tears at any point but I didn't want to upset Norman. I'd just have to wait till I got on the plane. "I'm gonna see if I can wait with you till you board the plane" Looks like he might see me cry afterall. "Can you do that? I hope you can anyway" I rested my hand on his thigh. He glance at me and smiled.

We got to the airport and grabbed my things from the back. "You don't have to come Norman, if anything it will make things harder." He took my hand in his and we walked through the doors. As I checked in Norman went up to a security guard to ask if he could go through. "So what did he say?" I asked as he walked over to me. "He wss a big fan ha, he said I could stay with you" he wrapped his arms around my shoulder. "I might sneak you onto the plane with me, do you think that will be allowed?" I smirked at him. "Come on"

We went into a cafe to get a quick bite to eat. I had an hour before my plane was boarding so it gave me plenty of time to sit and chat with Norman. "You'll skype me when you get back to ours right?" Norman held my hands. "Of course I will. Can't stay away from you for too long, can I" His thumbs glided over my hands. "Good. And I want you to stay happy, not long till I come home now. Promise me you will keep that beautiful smile on your face" I blushed a deep red. "Only if you do too."

We stayed there for a bit and then went to my gate. "I have something for you." Norman reached into him pocket and brought out a small box.
What.
Is.
Happening.
Is he going to ask me sto marry him?
Shit.
Do I want to?
Of course I do
But not now
How can I sat no to him and leave back to our apartment.
He saw the look of panic on my face and brought his hand up to my cheek. "Ha don't worry babe, it's not what you think it is" I sighed with relief "He handed me the box and I opened it. It revealed a small 'N' on a silver chain. I gasped in awe. "N-norman, it's.." I took my eyes off the chain and looked into his eyes. "You don't like it do you" I threw my arms around his neck and kissed his lips sweetly. "Norman I love it. It's beautiful" A smile grew on his face. "Not as beautiful as my girl." I gave him another kiss. I took it out of the box and held it in my hand. "Will you help me put it on?" He nodded his head and took it off me. I moved my long hair out of the way. He took each end of the chain in his hands and lifted it over my head. He then hooked it together at the back and placed a wet kiss on the back of my neck. "Now I'll always be with you, and close to your heart"
H

e wrapped his arms around me and I rested my head on his shoulder. I looked up to see him already staring at me. "I love you Norman Mark Reedus with all my heart." He kissed my head. "I love you too Beth Smith"

-------------------------------------------------------

It was time. I had to say goodbye to the one I love. My everything. I handed in my boarding pass the the woman. "And yours sir?" She looked at him. "Sorry I'm not boarding, just saying goodbye" I hugged him tighter than I have ever done before. "I don't want to go. Please don't let me. I want to be here with you." Tears now starting to for in my eyes. "I don't want you to go either but you need to go. I'll see you again in 3 weeks, it will fly by" He stroked my hair. "You said that last time Normy" He didn't say anything after that.

"Ok miss you need to let go, we'll be setting off soon" A woman tapped me on the shoulder. "Go on Beth, remember I'm right here" He put his hand around my necklace and gave it a kiss. He noticed my cheeks were getting wet from my tears. "Don't cry baby, I'll see you soon. Now go, before I change my mind" We chuckled. I reached up to his lips and gave him one last kiss. I put my lips to his ear and whispered "I love you" I gave him one last hug and walked off. "Beth" I turned to see him with his arms wide open. I ran into him and wrapped my legs around his hips. "I love you too, and always will do" He let me down and I walked towards the plane wiping my tears away. I wasn't going to cry anymore. The count down begins. 3 more weeks till I get to see him again.

A/N
Hola! Well it's been a very long time since I updated. 3 months! I am very sorry but I have been busy and down to be honest. But now I'll continue writing as much as I can