Chapter 13

"Pregnant?" she muttered her face contoured with confusion and Kiara touched her stomach with a warm smile.

"Yes, I wasn't expecting it but I am three months along, Bria is going to be a big sister." Valentina shook her head in denial don't say that don't bring my child into your deluded fantasy, she thought.

"What, how?" Valentina asked

"Isn't it obvious we had sex." She replied with a giggle

"I don't believe you!" she yelled and Kiara rolled her eyes at her and then tried to place her hand on her shoulder, she nudge her off

"I know it's a hard pill to swallow at the moment." She tried soothing her and Valentina stopped herself from slapping her across her face.

" You need to prove it to me, I need to see a pregnancy test, Did you tell Michael yet?" she asked

"I don't need to prove anything to you Valentina and no I haven't told him yet, Valentina was becoming surprisingly annoyed as if she was in a great confrontation with her husband's mistress even though they were both mistresses in each other's eyes.

To Kiara she was the only one to Michael because Valentina was dead, not alive and then to be suddenly alive she had come in between her and him. She was sure he assured her that she was nothing to him but it was weird to think she really believed that.

It was obvious she looked like her. Why would she think that his feelings can just disappear for his wife once she reappears? She supposed she thinks he has a type.

Kiara walked into the living room and sat on the white sofa pulling out her phone and ignoring Valentina as she followed.

"Why can't you prove that you are pregnant Kiara?" she asked sitting next to her, Kiara shifted slightly and tore her eyes away from her phone screen looking at Valentina with enough hatred to make her laugh to herself.

"How, what do you want me to do? Take a fucking pregnancy test?"

"Yes,"

"Where the fuck I am going to get one? I don't have one here with me, I can go and get one if you like." She said and Valentina chuckled causing her to roll her eyes.

"You really think I would let you leave to get a pregnancy test. So you can not return?" she asked, perking her eyebrows at her a bright red reached her cheeks and she turned away as her phone dinged in her hand. A text message and then Valentina got an idea.

"Why don't you order one from CVS, they do deliveries," she said and she got up so fast the sofa rocked slightly.

"You are just so pathetic, why would I make up something like that? I told you I'm pregnant why can't you just fuck off."

"Don't talk to me like that Kiara! You know what Michael's meeting will probably be over soon why don't we just break the news to him, Today?"

"Don't you fucking dare, I will tell him when I'm ready." She sneered and Valentina saw a little bit of anxiousness on her face, they both knew Michael hated liars.

"Fine, I will get the tests." She said as she dial the CVS number and walked to the corner to do the ordering.

"Order five," Valentina whispered raising her hand so Kiara can see the amount as she wiggle her fingers at her. She nodded and Valentina became feeling so envious she had a phone, she wished she had hers.

She now knew where it was but having no internet access nothing, even Bria has a tablet and there is no landline anyway around the mansion just in Michael office. All the other staff just used their smartphone.