Chapter 10

She stood very still as Micheal kissed her with his full lips inviting her to lose herself in it. She had not had the thought of sexual pleasures in five years; her only concerns were Bria and her well-being but having Michael here next to her as he kissed her softly. Even now she was at a disadvantage, she wanted this to happen, this was her plan to make him fall in love with her which took little effort because he already was.

His lips left hers as he looked at her and her heart was beating so violently against her ribcage.

"I love you, do you still love me Valentina?" he asked

She froze her eyes wide as the image of Nate's death played in her brain. She did not know how she felt about him at this moment, but she always loved him.

"Yes, I never stopped." she declared to Michael with those words he pulled her into him and kissed her fervently.

"Take me to my room," she whispered in his ears as he kissed her along her neck and along her chest. When she said that Michael lifted her and carried her to their room roughly throwing her on the bed.

"Take off your sweater." He growled his eyes filled with lust in seeing her sprawled out on the bed with that look on her pretty face, her lips were in a little pout, and her full breast heaved up and down as she looked at him.

She sat up and took off her pink sweater trying not to make her still injured wrist make the act look silly, she threw the sweater at the side of the bed. Michael stooped down next to her and pulled her closer to the end of the bed. He then took one of her breasts in his mouth as he played with the other.

Her skin was practically crawling with goosebumps as she tried composing the loud moans escaping her mouth.

"Oh, Michael, please don't stop." He pulled away as soon as she told him not to, he stood up looking at her intently. His hand reached to his pants, and he started unbuckling his belt. Valentina did the same pulling off her pants as fast as she could.

Maybe, hes imagining this he thought, drinking way too much whiskey and hallucinating like he did when he first year when he thought she was dead, and he would imagine her in their kitchen eating breakfast with him, or stare at the lip stain glass that she last drank form and did not wash. He still had that glass in a safe place and now seeing her sprawled out on the bed her blonde curls spread around her face seemed heavenly.

He got on top of her and she smiled her eyes looking up at him, he wanted her now! it was beginning to hurt and she spread her legs welcoming him, their lips connected as Valentina held on to his strong shoulder letting out little whimpers as he thrusted into her. She then placed her face in the nook of his neck kissing him there, grabbing fistfuls of his auburn waves each time he was too deep, making his skin crawl with goosebumps.

Oh, please don't stop, she begged as she turned back to face him, her brown iris almost disappearing as her eyes rolled back.

"I am not planning to," he replied grabbing her by the chin, forcing her to look at him as he made her cum, her body trembled under his, her eyes watered and those wonderful full lips of hers were slightly agape as she moan letting him finish in her.

She grabbed on to him and feeling extremely tired now they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

______________________________________
Valentina awoke hearing the running of a faucet coming from inside the bathroom. Her body was still so warm from their love making, she felt like she could burn a hole in the bed. Michael came out with a towel wrapped around his waist and beads of water dripping down his tattooed,well defined torso. She drank in his form watching how big he was, His chest was marred with the scar of the bullet wound she was responsible for. It had a red broken heart tattoo over it with drops of blood, Valentina bit her lips as a feeling of guilt washed over her.