𝙲𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚉𝚘𝚘

Steve woke up at 8 14am. the sun shone on his face as he fluttered his eyes open and turned to face his husband and daughter. Peggy was sleeping in the middle of them both with Bucky's arm around her waist. He smiled as he moved a strand of hair out of Peggy's face which caused her to stir.
"shit. shsh shhh" he whispered as he gently rubbed her stomach...which didn't work. She opened her big blue eyes and yawned with a big stretch.
"Morning beautiful" he said as she slowly rolled onto her side and pushed herself up. Her curls were in every direction but down. She rubbed her eyes before shifting to her papa and laid on his chest.

steve's pov hehe
Pegs rubbed her eyes before shifting over to me and laid on my chest and sucked on her thumb. I reached out for her teething toy that was on the bedside table and gave it to her. I put my hand on her back and turned my head to Bucky who was on his stomach, his hair was all over his face. I looked back up at the ceiling and was just so thankful for my family. it's what I've always dreamt of. well actually I always dreamt I would be married to a woman and have a whole bunch of kids and go to work at night and come back in the morning. but that was before I went into the ice and met Bucky again. I got up, still holding on to peggy, and put her in her crib before going in the bathroom. I came out and put on a t-shirt before changing Peggy and taking her downstairs. I decided to feed her something other than oatmeal so I gave her some teething cookies which she loved. I then took her to the gym with me and put her in the playpen while I worked out. After I finished I put her back to sleep and went to my art room. I was hoping that today I could take Peggy to the park to play... instead of making her go to sleep. -----------------------------------------------------------
"Good morning baby" I said to Bucky as I walked out of the shower, drying my hair, wearing a pair of boxers.
"G'mornin" he said, his eyes still fixed on his phone.
"Do you wanna go out today? like maybe to Central Park Zoo. Me you and Peggy?"
"THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!" he shouted in a whisper, being mindful of Peggy. I chuckled. "yeah. yeah we could. Do you wanna leave when she wakes up?"
"yes. imma go shower" he said, getting out of bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------
"Right. Diapers. Wipes. Teething toys. snacks. water. milk. what else?" I asked Bucky who was getting Peggy ready.
"Umm Band aids? Cream? Hand sanitizer? a hat? a blanket? diaper bags? her pacifier? Sunscreen? it's gonna be hot today. like 66°F (idk how hot it is in the US) umm burp cloths? a spare t shirt?" he listed. I looked at him in shock before packing everything.
"Do you wanna invite Peter if he's not doing anything?" I asked.
"Sure. I mean Peggy loves him. I think they'll have fun."
"Ok great. I'll call Tony"
"Stevie how's this?" he asked showing Peggy's outfit off. She wore pink overall shorts with a flowery t shirt underneath and a matching bow in her hair.
"She looks like a princess" I smiled.
"I know. my princess" he said before covering her face in kisses.

-----------------------------------------------------------
We stopped in from of Stark Tower and waited for Peter. it was 12 00pm.
"Hey Uncle Steve. Hey Uncle Bucky. Heyyy Peggyyy." he said as he go in the car.
"Hey kid. You ready?"
"yeah of course."
He sat in the back with Peggy and played The Flintstones on his iPad for her.
We arrived about 40 minutes later.

-----------------------------------------------------------
"Thank you so much guys. I had alot of fun today."
"No problem Pete. We love taking you places" I said
"aww. Ok bye guyssss. Bye Peggyy" he waved as he went back to the Avengers tower. Peggy started crying after Peter had gone inside.
"Don't cry Pegster. Don't cry. He'll be back. Here....you want your toy?" Bucky asked, facing Peggy, reaching for her toy.  She smacked the toy out of his hand and cried even louder.
"Aw man. This girl" Bucky joked, covering his ears.
"Pegs don't cry. Please. Do you wanna go Auntie Nat's?" I asked, looking through the rearview mirror. She quieted down and we could only hear her sniffling. "Auntie Nat's it is then"

-----------------------------------------------------------
"Thanks alot Nat." I said

"No problem boys. I'm the cool aunt. I'm supposed to be her favourite" she chuckled.

"Hey Nat. um could we bring her by on Tuesday. We're going to a pride parade and I think it would be a bit hard to look after her in the crowds"

"Of course you can Stevie. She's welcome anytime. Ain't that right Pegs" she said the last bit in a baby voice, lightly pinching Peggy's nose. "What about Wanda?"

"Oh she's gone Scotland with Vision for like 3 months"

"oh"

"yeah........ anyways we should get going. it's naptime for a certain someone" I said, I interrupting the uncomfortable silence that filled the room.

"Right. ok. bye then. See you on Tuesday Pegs" she waved. Peggy curled into my chest with a small giggle.