Chapter Twelve

Xavier blew up with rage.

"You fucking knew about this and didn't have the nerve to tell me about it? I could of protected her more! I wouldn't have let her out of my sight for a single second!"

"Let me calm you down Xavier! If you turn wolf they will get you! With you in their hands, you won't be able to-"

He caught me off.

"Don't give me crap! You could of... could of..." he sat on the bed, "of..."

He was silent.

"We don't need you right now, you would be able to hear whatever we hear and my thoughts, you'll be same in this house after we leave. We'll come soon after everything's fixed" Eliza said putting him under a strong spell.

"How are we going to fix this?" I whispered.

"I have a plan" she said as Xavier went unconscious.

Third Person POV

"What is taking so long?" Samuel said walking in the lab where they do the deed.

"It doesn't want to work on the werewolf you brought in, sir" one of the vampires said.

"What do you mean it's not working!" Samuel said angrily.

"It's like there nothing there, not a supernatural power, she's already human," she explained, "But at the same time she's not human, her wolf is still inside of her, sir."

"What setting are you using?"

"The normal one we use for all of the others, sir."

"Use the highest setting you have."

"But sir-"

"No buts! Do it now." He said with a warning tone.

The vampire's eyes widened and she did as she was told. She knew that it could completely destroy the werewolf. She set the machine to the highest power, it started to make an electric noise. It grew louder and louder, the werewolf girl started to rise from inside the capsule.

"Is it working?" Samuel asked watching the werewolf closely.

"Yes, sir" the vampire said, she was worried about what was going to happen.

"Good, I will return-"

The werewolves eyes opened suddenly and they began to glow a light blue color.

"What's happening?" Samuel said.

"I don't know sir!" the vampire said checking the machine. The machine started to shake violently, you could hear a weird unnatural noise coming from somewhere. "Someone is destroying the machine!"

"Stop it! Get a witch in here and stop this!"

The werewolf's body started to glow bright, the machine exploded, and everything stated to become chaotic in the room.

A witch came in the room and froze everyone except Samuel.

"You needed my assistance?" The witch said.

"You will all suffer" the girl who was glowing bright said moving again.

"Who are you!" Samuel said.

"Dayanna Miranda" she said and the whole building exploded.