Chapter Six

"Hurry up Day!" I got stuff to do" my dad said when I was approaching his car. Everyday since I was allowed to return to the learning hell hole, my dad has been picking me up from school even thought I could ride the bus like I did before all this bull happened.

"You know I can ride the bus and take care of myself" I said buckling myself in.

"Yes, I know that. So... about your birthday..."

"No! Oh my gosh, no! Don't even go or start there"

"I already sen, mailed, and emailed the invitations a few weeks back, your going to have that party, Day. Its the least I can do" he said and drove out of school ground.

"Stop blaming your self for what happened, dad. Look I'm alive and well. Oh and by the way, what happened to..." I bit my bottom lip and closed my eyes trying to control my emotions, "what happened to the Montes, other than him." My voice cracked when I said his last name. Stop feeling this way! I yelled at myself.

"They left, disappeared. Their daughter, Michaela was talking to me, but then she left and never came back" he said, his index finger scratching the wheel. My dad had a habit of scratching something when he lied.

"Your lien, what happened to her?" I looked up at him. Did she disappeared like Alex and his father? 

"She disolved into tin air."

I stayed silent.

"We're here, and don't bring them up again, Dayanna" he said with warning in his voice. I just nodded as he walked in the hotel.

What's happening here? Why is my dad acting like this all of a sudden?

"Dress shopping!" Kat said barging in my room.

"What?" I said removing an earbud from my ear. I was doing some Algebra work while listening to music.

"She said, 'Dress shopping!'" Rozie said following Kat in my room.

"For what? Prom already passed and- Oh no, no I don't want to!" I said, my eyes widening.

"Your coming girl" Rayven said rolling the "R" in girl and coming in as well as Riley and Eliza.

"Great, if I wanted to run away, I couldn't now, can I?"

"Dress. Shopping. Now!" Kat said grabbing my arm and pulling me off my bed.

"Ugh"

"I saw this perfect red one for you!" Kat said.

"We should math! Well except for you, Day" Rayven said.

"Omg! We should!" Kat said.

"I agree" Riley said.

"Me too" Eliza said.

"Ugh! No, I don't like dresses" I whinnied.

"Your coming..." Kat said.

"...If you wasn't to or not" Riley finished.

"Y'all are going to eventually kill me" I said and we left to go hell shopping. Lately everything seemed like hell, all i need now is for something fantasy to happened.

"That looks beautiful!"

"I liked the light blue one better."

"The yellow!"

"The dark blue!"

"Omg! Be quiet for a sec! I'm the one that's going to pick the dress! Plus its my birthday in a few days" I said almost yelling at them.