Chapter Nine

Rozie Pov

They have guns! Loaded with silver, they know were coming for her. I could smell Day, Xavier, Rayven, Riley, and Eliza in the truck; they’re transferring them into the mansion’ I said as I ran through the woods with the pack by my side.

Yeah, how ironic of them to have guns with silver bullets’ Alex said with a growl.

Okay what’s our strategy?  I said as we all came to a stop just near the mansion.

We attack; Riley and Eliza know what to do. They have come up with several things that could happen, and this was one of them’ Richard, the pack’s alpha, said.

Just attack? Are you nuts! They have guns with silver bullets! We could all die if they get a good shot at us! Has you brilliant twin witches ever thought about the pack?’ Molly yelled in our heads making me wince.

Shut up Molly, I know what I’m doing’ Richard growled.

Anyone of us die, it’s your head, Richard’ she growled back.

Molly, watch what you say to the Alpha’ Tyler said.

Guys! Stop it; we have a people to get back! Let’s just go’ I said getting in between Richard and Molly.

Let’s go! the alpha said and we ran full speed at them.

Xavier POV

They knocked us all out, or at least that’s what they thought. I had my eyes closed and I could somehow tell that Eliza and Riley also are pretending. Things around here are going to get pretty heat up, pretty fast.

They were starting to untie us.

Xavier, can you hear me? I heard someone’s voice inside my head.

Who are you? I answered.

Dayanna’s wolf, I need you to do something and it might get you hurt in the process, it said.

What is it?

I need you to get Dayanna’s necklace off of her. She’s right next to you, but there’s a guard with a gun and it’s loaded with silver bullets. If you’re quick enough, you won’t get shot anywhere important.

So I will get shot, but it won’t kill me.

It’s going to hurt like hell. Here’s your chance, get ready and I’ll tell you when.

I was born ready! Tell me when.

Wait… GO!

My eyes shot opened and I saw Dayanna to the side of me. I reached and tore the necklace off her neck. As Day’s wolf said, the guard shot me in the leg in the process. Dayanna started to glow, her light was son intense that I had to look away and shield my face.

“Xavier! Get out of the truck!” I heard Riley’s voice.

“I can’t, my leg. I got shot” I said.

I felt someone grab me and drag me out of the truck. I heard the unmistakable sound of cracking and shifting bones. Dayanna was changing.

Day POV

I could feel my body, but it was more like a corps. I knew the necklace had something to do with all this weakness in my system. Rozie wasn’t them one I didn’t trust; it was Kat all this time. How was I so stupid? How didn’t I catch her?

Dayanna, Xavier is going to take your necklace off, and when he does, you have to release all your energy you stored up and let me come out. This is it, you’ll start remembering everything after today, I heard the voice of my wolf.

Will it hurt?

I won’t lie to you, Dayanna, it is going to hurt. The transformation is going to be like Hell because your friends had slowed it down for some time now. What’s going to happen is we’re going to get reunited. Your bones will break and shift till all your bones in your body change into a wolf’s skeleton. Basically you’re going to be turning into me.

But, how is this all possible?

It just is, Dayanna, it just is.

I was mentally preparing myself for all this. To be honest, I was terrified of what’s to come. By the sound of my wolf’s voice, I could tell this was going to be a great pain. I wasn’t expecting so much pain until it hit me.

After Xavier tore the necklace off my necklace, could feel the energy rushing throughout my body. The pain and breaking of my bones started a little after that.

You’re doing great, just hand in there.

I wanted to scream, but the pain was too great. I thought I was going to black out or die.

 Images passed through my mind. It was like I was rushing through my past. The feeling I had in my real past, came rushing in. Everything I experience in the past rushed, the information seemed too much for me to handle while I’m experience this pain.

Finally, everything suddenly stopped.

Another Mystery Point of View

I could see everything happening at once. The Moon pack was fighting the people who worked for Him and David, Dayanna was finally changing into her wolf and her friends were trying to get away from her powerful transformation, everything was going the way as planned.

“Ma’am, do you need any more power to help anyone in the battle?” my assistant said walking in.

“No, but I do feel a little weak, and you know how I hate feeling this way” I said.

She came to me and sat right in front of me. She held her hand out to me; I grabbed her hand and made her stand. I grabbed her other hand and gripped it tightly, digging my nail into her rosy pale skin. I sucked all her power and strength. When I was done, she fell to the floor.

I went back to watching the battle.

With the power I have, I made and gave Dayanna some more memories real and fake ones to anger her. She will need everything she has to defeat and kill David Vogues. I also removed the spell that was set upon Xavier, Riley, and Eliza.

Day POV

So many emotions were rushing throughout my body, the most was anger.

First you hurt my family, and then you hide things from me, and then kidnap my friends. When I’m done changing, mark my words David, I will rip you to shreds! I will not stop even after your heart has stop beating!

I was finally done with the change; my bones hurt, my muscles ached, but I felt very powerful.

I let out a loud growl to warn everyone that I was furious.

“Dayanna!” I heard Xavier’s voice.

I ignored him and went after my target.

Everything seemed sharp; I could see very clearly, I could smell for miles away, I could sense where David was hiding like the coward he was.

I ran towards the woods.

The wind was blowing through my fur. In any other circumstances, I would have enjoyed the moment very much.

You coward, stop running and face me.

He suddenly stopped in his tracks. I ran and was in front of David in no time. After I got to him, everything went red then black.