Chapter Three

"Your lien! My dad will never! Ugh, he's a dead man!" I said getting angry, my blood boiling.

"Calm down! I'm sorry! Do you-"

"Why would he do that?! Where are we going to live at?" I cut him off.

"Day-"

"Did he even thought about me? His only child?"

"Day, let's-"

"Don't Day me! Ugh!" I threw my hands up in frustration.

"Day, let me talk-"

"Talk?! Your dad stole my home and work-"

"We can go-"

"Go where!"

"To the hotel and sort things out!" he said clasping his hands over my mouth so I couldn't speak or cut him off. I nodded and he removed his hands. the smell of honeysuckle and chocolate roamed into my nose.

"By now, I would of missed the bus" I said inhaling the smell and trying to figure out were the smell was coming from.

"Want a ride? You can tell me where the hotel is" he said with a smile.

"I guess" I shrugged.

Xavier

"Promise you wont back down 'cause of my ride" I said.

"What? Is it a two seat bike?" she chuckled.

"Not exactly..."

"I'm not getting on that" day said pointing at my midnight black motorcycle. I had gotten it as a gift for my 15th birthday.

"You promised, Sunshine" I said placing the single helmet on her head, "Trust me it's awesome"

"If I fall, get hurt, or anything, Ima have your head" she said fixing the helmet on he head.

"Trust me, I'm all yours" I mumbled getting on.

"What?"

"I said, get on and hold on tight" I said louder for her to hear and turned on my bike. She carefully got on and wrapped her arms around my stomach, sending those sparks all ove my torso. I smiled and slowly got out of the school's parking lot.

"That wasn't so bad" Day said from behind me.

"That was nothing, Sunshine. Hold on tight!" I said accelerating through town.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gooooosh!" she squealed, burring her head in my back and holding on tighter, "Why did I let you do this!"

"Where's the hotel, Sunshine" I said laughing after a while.

I felt her head shake. I saw the hotel's neon sign up ahead. I slowed down a bit when I saw the red light up ahead.

"Is it over?" she asked when I came to a complete stop.

"Nope, but we're almost there, Sunshine" I said with a smile.

"Don't call me that" she said raising her head.

"Or?" I said with a smirk.

"Just don't call me Sunshine!" she yelled the lat part as I accelerated through the street. I slowed down again as we approached the Blue Moon hotel. I parked my bike and turned the motor off.

"You can let go now, Sunshine" I said.

"Oh, sorry" she said losing her grip and getting of. I mentally started counting down: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1-

"I can't believe you! I should of said hell no! Oh my gosh! I thought I was going to fall off! Omg, omg, omg!" she exploded. a smirked made its way up to my lips.

"Sorry, I thought you would of enjoyed it. I did" I said with the smirk still on my face and getting up.

"Here's your stupid helmet" she said more calmly. She took the helmet off and gave it to me. her hair was messy, some of her bangs were sticking everywhere and some of her pony tail came out. I could see a weird looking scar going down her left side of her face, which was usually covered by her bangs.

"What happened" I said touching her cheek. She moved away and fixed her hair.

"I... nothing. It's nothing. Let's go in" she said and walked in the hotel. I followed right behind her, frowning in silence.

I was taken a back when I saw the lobby. It looked more like a hang out than a lobby!

The carpet was black, there was a white, rectangular couches with colorful circled rugs under them. there was a multicolor lava lamp up at the desk, and the desk its self was dark blue and green striped. The elevators looked like gold!

"Whoa" I managed to say.

"I helped redecorate" Day said. 

"Xavier!" my sister called running towards me and giving me a death hug. Day raised an eyebrow. "Is this you- I mean friend?!" Michaela added.

"Sunshine this is my sister Michaela, Michaela this is my friend Day" I said introducing them to each other.

"Nice to met you Day!" she said giving her a hug.

"Am... nice to met you too?" she said probably feeling awkward.

"What brings you to the Blue Moon hotel?" Michaela asked.

"I owned it, where's the new manager and my dad?" she said trying to hide the anger out of her voice.

"In their office-" Day walked away and went down the hall. "Rude much?" my sister gasped.

"She's just mad that her dad sold the place" I said.

"Well..."

"Michaela, what happened?" i said raising an eyebrow.

"Dad didn't really buy it, he um knows the guy and we're like living with them" she said biting the inside of her mouth.

"Never saw that coming, are they like us?"

"Nope, human" she whispered the last part"

Day's POV

I barged in rudely and three pairs of eyes landed on me, including my dad's.

"Why did you sell the  hotel?!" i said angrily.

"Honey-"

"Don't honey me! How could you! This is the only thing I can call home-"

"Calm down, Daya-"

"Calm down!? I'm sick of people telling me to calm down! This is a family business! It was my mothers!"

"Dayanna-"

"Why dad!? Why-"

"I didn't sell it!" he said back.

"That's not a good excuse- wait, you didn't sell it?"

"No honey, calm down. You probably gave these people a hearth attack" my dad said chuckling. I looked at the other men in the room, both their eyes were wide in shock.

"I'm sorry, I over reacted, my apologies" I said looking down and blushing in embarrassment.

"Dang, you got some strong vocal cords, Sunshine" Xavier said entering the room, "Hi dad, hi Alex"

"Xavier" they both said.

"Well, Dayanna, these are the people who are staying with us for on now" my dad said.

"What? Why?" I said looking up at my father.

"They're old friends of mine and need of a home" he explain.

Kill me now.