Chapter One

Day's Point of View

A few things you need to know about me... One: My name is Dayanna Mirand, but everyone can only call me Day. No one knows my name besides my parents and teachers.

Two: No one controls me, I control myself. No one can make me do things I don't want.

And three: I do not believe in werewolves.

Briiiiiing, the bell rang, signaling the end of class.

I grabbed my books and swung my string black and dark purple striped  backpack over my shoulder. I made my way out of class and walked to my locker.

"Day!" one of my friends called me.

She had bleach blond hair with dark purple highlights, that was short from the back and was long on the front, with light green eyes that told you: mess with me, I will mess your face up with my fist, but I am the nicest person if you are too!

"Rozie!" I said while opening my locker and putting my bag and books away in my dark purple locker.

She walked up to me and waited, her eyes read: excitement, mystery, and 'hurry your ass up!' I laughed to myself and shut my locker.

A guy, with shortish dark drown hair and ice blue eyes that read absolutely nothing, was staring at me with a blank expression. He wore a tight indigo shirt, that showed his muscles and 6 pack, and faded jeans with black and white converse.

"Day! come on! I'm starving!" Rozie whined and pulled on my shirt like a little child. I looked away from the guy's ice blue eyes that were staring at me, and faced my blondie friend.

"Let's go find the others" I said and we walked down the hall. I could still feel his eyes stare at me. Who was he and why is he looking at me for?

"Rozie! Day!" my other friends called us as Rozie and I took our spots at the large lunch table.

I had picked spaghetti with a side of an apple, a cookie, and a Dr.Pepper. Rozie had choose a slice of pizza with a side of fries, grapes, a piece of chocolate cake, and a root beer.

"Sup" I said.

"New kid, and eating" my friend Eliza said.

She had curly, true blond hair that was long and fell bellow her butt, with bright green eyes that say: super nice and kind, but shy yet speaks up if needed.

"What's the name?" Riley asked.

Riley has light brown hair that's medium lengh, straight, and fell just bellow her shoulders, with brown eyes that have tints of orange that read: hyper, kind and sweet, but prefers to hide.

"I heard his name was Xavier or Jove or something along those lines" Rayven said.

Ray has jet black, longish pixie hair, with deep ocean blue eyes that said: excitement, funny, and dirty minded.

"I've seen him! He's totally H-O-T-T!" Kat eped.

She had chocolate brown hair, that was wavy and falls just bellow her belly bottom, with dark brown eyes that read: out going, sweet, romantic, and tomboy.

I love my friends!

"We've seen him too! And he has gone goo goo eyes for Day already! He was staring at her in the hall earlier!" Rozie said.

"Omg! Girl go get him!" Rayven said rolling her 'r' in girl.

"No, you know I don't date guys from here. You know what happened last time" I said rolling my eyes and trying not to have a flashback of a nasty break up.