Chapter Seven

"Well, I'm going back to the desk. Yell if you need me to kick some ass" she said and left my room, leaving me alone.

I locked the door behind her and stayed there, shocked, scared, and sad. Should I still go to my birthday party?

Days Later....

The day of my party....

I sit in my room looking into space as Rozie curled my long dark red hair. I don't know, but suddenly I don't trust her anymore. I've been watching her closely the past few days. What was that saying, keep your friends close and you enemies closer?

"Why don't you trust me?" she said as if she read my mind.

"What?" I blinked and tried to focus on what she is saying.

"Why don't you trust me?" she repeated moving my now curly hair to the left side of my head and placing it neatly. She put in hair pins to hold my hair in place.

"What do you mean? How do you know I don't trust you?" I said.

"Day, I can smell your emotions, almost read your mind" she said and added hair spray.

"I don't know" I bit my lower lip.

"Is it time for the make up department yet?" Eliza and Riley said coming in my room.

They all made me promise to let them do something to me (like make up, picking out shoes, earrings, tiara, hair, etc) on my birthday. I couldn't say no already because they were looking for a party in a long time, don't ask why I have no clue.

"Just in time, actually," Rozie said pretending to dust of her hands. "I'm off to fix myself beofre the party" she left.

'Don't go' my wol's voice echoed through my mind.

"Okay, for your whole make up section, your going to have your eyes closed" Eliza said.

"Have you looked at your self yet?" Riley asked as I closed my eyes and felt them start applying junk on my face. Now I know how a coloring book feels when little kids are coloring in the pages.

"No, Rozie didn't let me. She covered all the mirrors with some on my clothes so I couldn't peek" I said with a frown, "Why?"

"Yay!" I heard Eliza clap, "Okay, you can't look at your self in till after the party!"

"Yes!" Riley agreed.

"Are you girlies freaking related?" I said mentally glaring at them.

"Nope" they both said still applying junk to my face.

"Are you done yet?" I whinned after a few minutes.

"Yes, and Rayven's coming" Eliza said.

"What 'department' is she?" I said opening my eyes and looking at them. They just giggled and shook their heads.

"What did you do to my face!?" My eyes widened and I got up and walked towards the mirror.

"No!" Riley said blocking my way to the mirror.

"We weren't giggling about your face, it turned out more beautiful than we imagined. We were giggling about what Rayven's bringing, 'cause you don't know" Eliza explained.

I rolled my eyes as Rayven barged in with three different size boxes. A medium size shoe box, a medium size jewelry box, and a small long box..

"I can guess what are in two of those boxes, but whats with the small one?" I said getting really curious.

"You'll find out soon enough. Now Elly and Ry, shu shu" Rayven said pushing them out the door.

Rayven grabbed the shoe box first and opened to reveal some black high heels. She slipped them on my feet, then grabbed the medium jewelry box and got out a small tiara with a 16 in the middle of it with little sparkling jewels surrounding it, she placed it carefully on my head.