Chapter Ten

“Day! I think she’s waking up” I heard someone’s voice.

I opened my eyes and went to sitting position quickly, which was a huge mistake. My body hurt, like if I was run over by a car or worse. I could hardly remember what happened to me, only the pain.

“Easy Dayanna” Xavier said putting his hand on my back for support.

I was in a bedroom. It seemed old fashion, like something out of those colonial time bedrooms. I liked it, and it seemed familiar too.

“What happened to me?”

“You somehow broke the spell Riley and I put on you, and it was a strong one if I don’t say so myself” Eliza said crossing her arms, “I could have sworn it was an impossible spell!”

“Hey were not the strongest witches around, Eliza” Riley said.

“Okay, I’m still getting used to the fact that you both are witches, Xavier and Rozie are werewolves, and Rayven is...?” I asked then looked around the room and didn’t see her, “Where’s Rayven?”

“She’s asleep in another room, she’s in shock and we’re trying to calm her down in her sleep” she said.

“The last thing I remembered is seeing David” I said lying back carefully with Xavier helping me.

“So you don’t remember the whole tearing him apart?” Xavier asked.

“I k-killed him?” I said in shock, “I just wanted to beat him up, I-I don’t know what came over me.”

I really didn’t think I could have killed a person, even after everything he did. Now that I really think of it, I can’t remember what it was he did exactly.

“It’s okay Sunshine, it wasn’t really you. You just let your wolf take over without realizing” he explained.

“Don’t call me Sunshine”

“Day? Do you know how you got that on your cheek?” Riley said touching the mark on my cheek.

I covered it with my hand and stayed silent. I let my bangs cover the mark on my cheek. It was my business and my business only.

“I was wondering about it the first time I met her” Xavier said.

“I-it’s just a birthmark” I said looking down.

“Dayanna, that’s not a birthmark, that’s a scar” Eliza said.

“It’s nothing” I said.

“That looks more than nothing”

“Leave it alone, I said it’s nothing” I said in a warning tone.

They stayed silent and I closed my eyes because I was exhausted. I tried to remember what happened when everything went red then black. I feel like someone erased my memories. I can’t even remember the memories I gained back when I was changing and I couldn’t heard or feel my wolf.

“Something’s wrong” Rozie said walking in and coming towards me. “You’re not Dayanna! Who are you? What have you done to her!” she started hitting me.

“Don’t hurt her!” Xavier said and took her off of me.

“That’s not her! I know her scent and that’s not it! You’re not Day!” she yelled.

“She’s right, scent wise anyway. Rozie that is Dayanna, but her wolfs gone” said a guy walking in.

“Richard?” I said.

“So you do remember” he said coming closer.

He walked up to me and touched the scar on my left cheek. It burn slightly then the feeling was gone. I heard Xavier growl lightly.