Chapter Eleven

Day POV

Everything was so dark, I can't feel a single thing, and couldn't remember anything. Who am I? Where am I? What am I?

All I know, or think I know, is all fuzzy. It's there, but I don't know how to get to the memories.

What happened to me?

My head hurts.

Xavier POV

"Kat, put the gun down. You don't want to do something you'll regret later on" I said taking a step closer to her. I was in front of the girls.

"Get back Xavier. These bullets are made of pure silver. I could kill you with one shot" she growled.

"Do you really want to do that Kat?" Rozie asked stepping up too.

Kat pointed the gun at us.

Rayven suddenly passed out and we all looked at her. For a split second Kat turned to look too. I kicked the gun out of her hand and pushed her against the wall.

"Get the gun!" I yelled at the witches.

Riley grabbed it and held it.

"I hope you all die and lose Dayanna forever!" she said and collapse too.

My eyes widened.

"This was a-"

"Diversion" Eliza cut me off.

I turn to run towards the other room, but Riley stopped me.

"It's too late they already have her soul and body" she said.

I punched the wall and cursed.

"I'm sorry Xavier" Eliza said.

"Sorry is not going to get Dayanna here is it? What are we standing here for! Why don't you track who ever did this so we can go kill their fucking asses!" I said with rage.

"Calm down Xavier or your going to turn into a wolf"

My body started to tremble and I felt like I was going to lose it completely and tear Kat's body to shreds.

"Xavier just calm down" Riley said and touch my shoulder instantly relaxing me, "Turning into a wolf won't solve anyone's problem, not now, not ever"

I sat on the bed.

'What am I going to do? I have no idea where my family is, lost the love of my life, I'm so lost. Help me someone' I thought closing my eyes.

"You should go to one of the rooms and rest. You haven't slept in who knows when Xavier, you'll need your strength when we figure where Dayanna is" Rozie said.

I sighed.

"I guess your right"

I got up and went to the room where Dayanna used to be. I closed my eyes and all that I saw was her smiling up at me when I danced with her on her party which felt like it was years ago, not just a day ago.

That was the last time we were both happy together.

"Dayanna where are you?" I sighed out loud, "I need you by my side"

Day POV

"Dayanna where are you? I need you by my side" I heard someone distant in my head.

"Is that my name? Is that who I am?" I said too.

"Dayanna?!" I heard the voice again.

"Who are you?"

Silence.