Evan Peters Imagine

You were at the premiere for a new movie you were working on. You were all giggle when your celebrity crush, Evan Peters, showed up. You couldn't take your eyes off of his sloppy, yet well-kept hair and his goofy smile. He sees you and nods and waves. You laugh and wave back. 

As you are being photographed, the sercurity taps on your shoulder and says that someone has requested to meet you. You didn't even think that was possible. You wave and smile back to the photographers. You see the cast of American Horror Story, your favrorite tv show,  sitting at a table and you are overwhelmed.  You see Sarah Paulson wave you over. 

"Hey! It's so great to finally meet you. We've heard so much about you from Evan, that we had to meet the wonderful lady who stole his heart." She smiles.

Moments after she realizes what she said and so did everyone else.

"Hey, can you not tell him that I told you? He would be a little mad." She whispers in you ear.

You hear Evan's voice and you feel your face heat up. 

"Oh, hey, (Y,N), I guess you met my co-stars. Hope they didn't say anything to embarrass me....." Everyone got serious, " Just kidding. You can say whatever. Anyway, it's nice to meet you. I hear you are a really big fan of American Horror Story?"

"Oh my gosh, yes. I watched every season. I love it." You ramble on about how amazing the show is and how the show is your everything.

"That's great because Ryan Murphy, the creator wants you to join the show for a couple of episodes. I mean, he was gonna tell you but it was too hard to hold in." Sarah says and claps.

As she starts to say something else, Ryan Murphy comes and sits at the table, " Hello, Ms. (Y/L/N), how are you?" He asks.

"Great, and you?" You respond.

"Wonderful, now that I have met you. Can I ask you an important question?"

"Yeah, sure. What is it?" You smile widely.

"How would you like to be on a couple of episodes of AHS? We need a talented girl to play Isabelle. Someone who knows how to sing and dance." He asks.

"Yeah, definitely. And thank you for the compliment." You laugh.

"Great, I will have to call you later for more information. And by the way, you don't need to audition, you are great for the part. My instincts never fail me." He smiles at you.

"Okay, well I have to say go get my brother before he gets in trouble." You roll your eyes.

"No problem, bye Y/N."

You wave to them and leave to find your brother, when Evan pulls you aside.

"Congrats on gettting the part in AHS. It's going to be great to have you on set." He smiles.

"Thanks, I am grateful." You say.

"No problem. Hey, can I do something?"

"Well, I would have to know what you are going to--" He cuts you off by kissing you gently.

You kiss back, unaware of what's happening.

"I have liked you ever since I first saw your movie Lost Cause." He smiles, "The way you put your emotion into the movie. You really gave the movie intensity. That is why I like you so much. You really know how to show your emotions. And I like that so much."

"Awh! Evan that was so sweet. Thanks, it means a lot to me when a talented actor compliments me for my performances. I really, really appreciate it. And, by the way, I like you too. I always have since the first season of AHS. You are so sweet. You are always being yourself and you are so adorable. You don't very try to be cute and I fall for you everytime I see you." You look him in the eyes.

"Well, I guess you are going to say yes to my question. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Not so fast. You are going to have to take me on a date. Casual date. I don't wanna dress up. I want an informal date. Something that feels comfortable. I want you to see me as a normal person, and not a celebrity. I want to see the same with you." You say.

"Well, of course. How about this Friday? I will pick you up at your house?" He suggests.

"Yeah, definitely. I will text you my address. Hand me your phone."

He hands you his phone and you put in your number and text your phone so you have his number.

"Well, I will see you later. I have to find my brother."

"Okay." He laughs and touches his lips.

It's obvious that you left a lingering touch to his lips and he was definitely pleased.

*2 Months Later*

"Babe, what restaurant do you wanna go to?" He asks.

"I just wanna watch a movie, I don't wanna be all fancy. It's stereotypical." You wrap your arms around his waist.

"Fine but only because I love you so much!" He kisses your forehead.

The rest is up to you. :)