JC Caylen (Boomerang by Summer Set)

*JC's POV*

  I don't know why but my mind always comes back to her. She is constantly on my mind! She probably hates me. I missed our 2 year anniversary date, but in my defense I was getting her gift customized to say Mrs. Caylen.

  I always seem to let her down. Not this time.

                  *Y/N's POV*

  JC hasn't showed up yet. It has been an hour. Maybe traffic? Maybe another girl? STOP! He loves you and wants no one else. Don't be that attached girlfriend. Also, he hasn't answered my calls.

  I decided to go home. This is boring waiting around when he isn't going to show. I paid for my coffee I had ordered waiting.

  I walked in me and JC's house and saw that he wasn't home. Where could he be.

  He suddenly ran into the house exhausted.

  "JC? What happened?! Why didn't you show up?"

  "Because I got you this...."

                   *JC's POV*

  I handed her the necklace. I knelt on one knee and took the ring out.

  "Y/N, Will do the honors of being Mrs. Caylen?"

  "Of course! I love you so much!"

  "I love you too Fiancee!"

  "This is the best anniversary EVER!"

  "I know! Any anniversary with you is the best. You know you get prettier by the second."

   "Oh, come on. Alone time now!"

   "Well, don't you think this is a little bit sudden!" I said laughing.

   "Alright, I guess you will have to wait." She said walking away.

   "NO!!! Let's go!"

     BEST NIGHT EVER!