Louis Tomlinson ( Marry Me by Jason Derulo)

You and Louis have been dating for 5 years now. He is 29. You are 26.

       "Honey, I'm home!!!"

       "Lou, stop being loud. Maxie got to sleep!" You whisper-yelled.

       Maxie is your 2 year old daughter. Yeah strange name, huh? You thought it was going to be a boy so you guys chose Max. It turned out to be a baby girl with ocean blue eyes. You named her Maxie. Maxie Tomlinson. Sounds good.

       "Sorry, babe. How well did she sleep?"

       "Surprisingly great. She hasn't woken up yet. She cried once but that was when she was still awake."

      "Good, now we can have alone time." He said with a wink.

     "Ha. Ha. I don't think we will have time."

     "Woah!? Where are we going that we will not have time for that?"

     "We are going to the beach duh! It's good to be able to get out of the house for a while."

     "True."

                      *Louis' POV*

    Ha. She doesn't know that I overheard her say that when she was talking to her sister. I already planned to marry her. I told Maxie what to do when we got there. Yeah we have a good daughter. She started talking at age 1! Her first word was Dada. Yay!

       "Get our baby girl ready!" She yelled from the bathroom. She was putting on her bikini and cover up.

       "Okay! Hurry up in there. You know I wanna see your bikini too!"

       "You cheeky boy, you."

      I laughed at that. It is true.

                    *The Beach*

      I sat on the towel watching Lou and Maxie play in the water. That's adorable. He's a good dad.

       "Babe, come in the water!"

       "Nah, too cold. Plus I am wearing a bikini. Colder."

       "I would like to see you in your bikini now and later."

       "Haha. You are so lucky I love you. Fine I will come in."

       I made my way down to the water and I can feel my feet sinking into the sand. I finally hit the water.

      "Mommy! You're in the water! Yay!"

      "Of course, Maxie."

      "Daddy said you are too lazy to play with us. He said he'd play with you later though. When I am sleeping he said."

      I blushed.

      "Lou, why would you say that in front of her!?! She is a baby she will repeat anything she hears!"

      "She doesn't know what it means, and you know you want to do that." He said pulling me closer to his chest and grabbed my butt.

      "Babe! Stop! Maxie is right there!"

      "Well, can I in bed?"

      "We'll see." I said smiling.

      "Yes! That is a yes!"

      I walked to go set everything up and Maxie was occupying Y/N.

      I put the Que cards in order. First, Will. Second, You. Third, Marry. Last, Me?

      "Y/N, come look at this! It's amazing!l

      She ran up and gasped. She looked at me and saw me on one knee with the ring.

      Maxie was smiling as was I. She immediately said yes. No thought which is good.

      She hugged and kissed me. We all had a family hug and a family picture.

      We finally got home and put Maxie in her crib since she fell asleep in the car.

      "So.... about that little we'll see I were talking about?"

      "Sure, my beautiful fiancee. Let's go to the room!" I carried her Bridal style, like I plan to do on our wedding day, to the room.

       Let's just say it was a real crazy night.

      ;) The rest is up to you!