He Finds Out You Are Pregnant:

Ashton: You just found out you are pregnant. You didn't know how he would react.

"Y/N? Where are you?" He yelled.

You were in the bathroom thinking of all the possible outcomes when the door bursts open.

"Babe...." He looks down at your hands.

"You're... pregnant...?"

"If you wanna leave, go ahead." You sob.

"No. I love you and I would never! I am glad you are going to be carrying my child." He smiles and hugs you.

Michael: You and Michael were walking to the store and this sharp pain in your stomach. You have been bloated lately.

"Are you okay?!" He asked.

He brought you to the hospital and the nurse called him back.

"Y/N, Michael, I am happy to tell you that.... you guys are pregnant!" She exclaims.

Michael just stands there, shocked.

"Are you gonna leave?" You ask.

"What?! No!"

"Thank you! I thought you would leave me."

"Never! I love you." He kisses your lips and hugs you.

Calum: You guys went to a family dinner with Calum's parents. You felt this sharp pain in your stomach. You knew you were pregnant but you were afraid Calum would leave you.

You stood up and all eyes were on you.

"I am going to tell you something. I am.... Pregnant." You smiled.

"What?!" Calum jumps up and hugs you tight.

Luke: You were sitting on the edge of the tub when someone broke through the locked door.

"Y/N!"

"I am pregnant!" Better now than later.

"You are?! Amazing!" He hugs you tight and kisses you.