Casper Lee

I felt so alone. Casper left to go back to his hometown for the holidays.

I know I can't be mad that he wants to go see him family during the holidays, the part that got me upset is that he told me he was leaving 20 minutes before his flight.

He could have told me before he left. At least 3 days in advance.

No, instead he just left me. Gosh! I am freaking mad at him.

"Y/N?" I heard him on the other line of the phone.

"What do you want, Casper?" I said with attitude.

"Can I explain myself before you start huffing and puffing?"

"Go on. You have 5 minutes."

"All I need. Look, my friend, Jack, you know him.... well he got into a bad accident and he had to go to the hospital... ASAP. He was struck full on by a drunk driver and his car went of the road and into a ditch. Good thing another car was near."

"Well..... You have been there for 3 days..... how has he been?"

"Okay. He has a 50/50 chance." He was crying. Jack was one of his best mates.

"Casper, stay there as long as you need... I know this is hard for you okay. Don't worry about it. You need him right now. I can wait."

"No, I need you more. Go outside please."

"Okay....?" I walked to the door and opened it to reveal a happy Casper and a happy and healthy Jack!

"Oh My! Why did you do that!?"

I hugged them both and kissed Casper.

"Sorry, Y/N. I wanted to surprise you."

"Well consider the mission complete. Jack, how could you follow through with this. I thought you were my best mate too!"

"Sorry, love. I thought it was funny."

"What if I said I was dying?! Huh!"

"Sorry!"

"Casper! You are so lucky I love you. And Jack! You are lucky you are my best mate."

Jack went to Finn's house and you and Casper just cuddled.