Liam Payne

You sitting in your pjs and crying over the loss of your little brother.

He died in a car accident. The other car slammed into the side that your little brother was sitting on. You parents survived but you brother died on the way to the hospital.

"Why? Why did my brother have to go so soon?" You ask no one.

"Maybe because God needed him up there. Maybe God wanted to show you that life isn't perfect." Liam came up behind you and held you to his chest.

"That doesn't explain how my parents survived without him." You cry louder.

"No one really knows how. But, as your best friend, I want to cheer you up." He smiles and kisses your forehead.

"I know. I love you, Liam." If he only knew how much.

"I love you, too, Y/N. More than you know." He said.

You didn't know what he meant. As a friend? Girlfriend even?

"What do you mean?" You ask.

"What?" He says.

"What do you mean by you love me more than I know?"

"It means, that I love you so much! I don't love you as a friend. I love you like a boyfriend loves a girlfriend. I loved you ever since you fell in my arms over that stupid guy." He hugs you.

"I love you like a girlfriend would love a boyfriend. I always have ever since you supported me after telling me I was doing the wrong thing. You still supported me when I made bad choices." You kiss him lightly.

Everything isn't falling apart. It's not exactly the way I planned everything, but it isn't falling apart. Just a speed bump in the way.

Ever since, you guys were inseparable. Your little brother would be proud that you found someone to actually love you