Louis Tomlinson

This is inspired by Daughtry's song It's Not Over. Well, the video too.

You were walking around your kitchen waiting for your mom to get to your house with your daughter.

Your boyfriend got locked up and you couldn't do anything about it. No bail.

He was apparently caught at a crime scene. His trial is in two days.

You are freaking out. He has been in there for a couple of hours.

"Honey, what's wrong?" Your mom walked in with Isabella, your toddler.

"Izzy, can you go into the living room?" You ask.

"Sure, mommy." She ran to the living room.

"What?" Your mom asked.

"Louis. He is in jail. He was caught at a crime scene. They said he isn't allowed bail."

"What?! When?"

"About three hours ago."

"Why didn't you call me? Let's get Izzy to your sister's house."

****

"Yeah, I will babysit Izzy." Your sister hugged you.

****

You ran into the police station.

"Louis Tomlinson, please. I am his girlfriend." You start to panic.

"Back there. He is in the holding cell. He will soon be deported to the jail."

"Oh my." Your mother gasped and followed you.

"Mom, I want to visit him by myself." You say.

"Okay." She smiles and continues getting information about what will happen.

You enter the cell Louis was in.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?"

"I am visiting you. What happened?" You sit next to him.

He grabs your hand and makes circles, with the pad of his thumb, on your hand.

"I swear I didn't do it. I swear."

"What do I believe? They saw you at the scene."

"I was walking by and saw the body. I checked the pulse and he was dead. I called 911 but they arrested me and they never listened to my story. Right now, this killer is roaming around."

"How do I believe?"

"You don't believe me?"

"I don't know what to believe. You wouldn't do that, but I don't know."

"You seriously think I did this?"

"I don't know."

"You know what, leave. I don't need you. We are over."

"W-What?"

"You heard me. Leave."

Your eyes start to water. You exit the holding cell and slowly start to sob.

*Four years later*

Izzy's birthday is in two days. She is turning eight years old.

As she grows she looks more like Louis. You haven't seen him since that day in the holding cell.

Your mom found out that he got out two months ago. Yet, he hasn't contacted you.

You were in the middle of cooking chicken cutlet with mac and cheese. You heard a knock on the door.