Alex DeLeon (The Cab)

As Alex was singing Endlessly off of their new album, Symphony Soldier, he looks at you in the crowd.

Alex has been in love with you since we met. You have been in love with him, too. It's your dad that disapproves of the relationship.

Your father was standing next to you and he kept looking at you guys.

Alex knelt down and grabbed your hand.

In the middle of the song, he said, "Y/N, come up here."

The security guards guided you to the stage.

Alex sang the rest of the song to you and began to knell down on one leg.

Your hands went up to your mouth and you stood there in shock as he took out a red velvet box. He put opened it and it revealed a beautiful diamond ring.

"Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N, will you marry me?" He asks.

You look at your father and he smiles and nods his head as a yes.

"Yes!" You exclaim.

He jumps up and holds you at the waist. He spins you around and kisses you passionately on your soft lips.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I know I haven't been updating. It's because there is a lot on my plate. I have to buy tickets for 5SOS' concert, my aunt is dying from Cancer, and I am going bonkers.

I won't posting and updating as much as I used to. I will try and update/post every Saturday or Sunday starting next week. So, I hope you guys don't get mad at me.

I love you guys and I love all the views/votes/comments. It is great to see that you guys actually like my writing. Send requests in, I will try my best. Love you!

                                                    ~~Bri :):):):)