Brendon Urie (P!AD)

You were getting dressed for a Panic! At The Disco concert. Your bestfriend bought you tickets for your birthday.

"What should I wear?" Y/f/n asks holding up multiple outfits.

"I don't know, clothes." You joke.

"Ha-funny. Seriously." She says.

"Just wear a simple shirt and pants. The girls there will be dressing like sluts, without a doubt." You say.

"I want the guitarist to notice me."

"Do you even know his name? And which one?" You laugh a bit.

"No, but he will tell me when he falls in love with me. And you know the one." She gushes.

"I want Brendon to notice me." I sigh.

"Well, what are you going to do the make him notice you? I mean, you can't get naked. That is normal." You laugh at your friend's comment.

"You are crazy. I don't know what I'll do." You say.

*At the Concert*

You went with curled hair, a shirt that said 'Panic! At The Disco', galaxy leggings, and combat boots.

You noticed that you were the only girl that wasn't dressed like a slut. Y/f/n was dressed in a miniskirt and a crop top with her hair in a bun and some heels.

They came on stage.

"Hey, Los Angeles! You having a good time so far?" The crowd of horny girls screamed some things that shall remain a mystery.

Brendon flipped his beautiful hair and said, "Well, for the first song of the night..... Miss Jackson!" You screamed.

You loved that song! Along with their new album Too weird to live, Too rare to die.

Brendon started to sing and his eyes locked with yours.

You was jumping around like a maniac, but who could blame you? You loved the song.

****

The concert was over and you bumped into someone's chest.

"I'm sorry." You instantly apologize, you were thinking about Brendon.

"It's fine." You know that voice from anywhere. Dallon Weekes. The guitarist.

"Oh, um, hi there. Umm, Y/f/n?!" You friend ran up and dropped her jaw when she saw him standing there.

"Oh, uhh, hi." She says.

"Did you guys enjoy the concert?" He says.

"Yeah, loved it. Let's just say it was the best birthday gift ever." You blush.

"Happy birthday. Well, we are heading to an after party. Wanna come? I mean, Brendon was checking you out earlier." He says to you.

"He was? I mean, yeah sure. We'll go." You awkwardly say.

He leads you to a limo outside the stadium.

It just so happens that you have to sit next to Brendon. Damnit, Dallon.

"Hey." He says.

You are fan-girling inside.

"Hey, your concert was amazing. Favorite concert by far." You say.

"Thanks. We appreciate the support. What was your favorite song?" He asks.

"Definitely, Miss Jackson." You nod.

"I like that too. I like your shirt." He laughs.

"Thanks. I like your face." You smile.

"Awwh, I like your face too. Anyway, when we get there, wanna get a drink?" He asks.

"Well, I am not going there to just dance." You say.

"True." He smiles and puts and arm around your shoulder.

******

You make up the rest.