Connor Franta For Nikki

Nikki, I hope you like this one. Yay!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

There she was, sipping her Starbucks drink and laughing with her friends.

It sucks because I don't think she knows or remembers me. I've heard she watches many Youtubers, so maybe I am one of them.

I don't know. She obviously doesn't remember me from school. I used to have a huge crush on her. Well, I still do. I never stopped liking her. I didn't know she was in California.

"Connor?" I hear her say.

"Oh, hello." I felt my palms getting sweaty.

"Wow, it's a small world. I didn't even recognize you. Did you do something to your hair?" She asks.

"Uh, yeah, I cut it." I shrug.

"It looks good. You look good."

"Thanks. Um, can I talk to you?" I ask.

"Sure, definitely."

"You know, I need to tell you something. Something I should've told you a long time ago. Something I regret not asking you everyday. So, here it is..... I like you, like really really like you. Ever since we went to school together. I was scared to ask you. So, um, do you wanna be my girlfriend?" I ask.

She smiles, "I thought you'd never ask!" She slams her lips to mine.

---------

"And, that kids, is how me and your father started dating and eventually got married and had you guys." Nikki says.

"It was the best choice I ever made, beautiful!" I kiss her soft pink lips.

======================================================

Hope you liked it! I made it like a flashback! :)