31. A whole new world

A/n: Hey guys. The countdown begins. I will be finishing up this book in the next two days. Hope you all enjoy it. Writing this book has been a great opportunity for me, and for that, I am extremely thankful to you all. Vote, comment, and share.

Lots of hugs,

Illusionist

"Hello, Zoey. It has been a while since I saw you."

I finally met with Dr. Thorpe, after 2 weeks of avoiding her. I thought I had gotten away with it, but sadly, Izzie found out and snitched to my parents.

"Hey Dr Thorpe," I reply sulking.

"So, Zoey, how have you been since our last session?"

"Good. Nate and I are back together. So I would say things are great."

"And how are you dealing with all of it?"

"Not bad, I mean I still have anxiety attacks once in a while, but it's getting better." I looked her in the eye and answered, feeling confident.

"You've come a long way, Zoey. But the important thing is to not give up. Okay?"

She kept her notebook aside, and removes her glasses, "Zoey, have you read the letter yet?"

So much for being confident. I turn my head away from her, and I guess she understood because I heard her sigh.

"What are you so afraid of?"

"I don't know. I'm scared of finding out what is written in it. I mean, I'm happy now. I have my family and friends," I say, staring into oblivion.

"You know that you don't have to feel guilty about moving on, right? That it is okay that you chose Nathan. That doesn't mean that you are disrespecting Tyler. You have to stop punishing yourself for it," she tells me with a small smile.

I nod my head and look at her, "Mr. Halden told me to write a book."

"Yes, Nick told me. It will be good for you. Don't give up on this opportunity. And now, your time is up. Will I be seeing you next week?"

"You can count on it."

--------------------------

"Don't be nervous. He can smell fear."

Nate visibly gulped.

"You're not supposed to do that. If he goes for the attack, don't engage. Run."

"Z-Zoe. It's not going to be that bad, right?" He asked with a stutter.

And that was all it took for me to start laughing. "No, silly. You will be fine. If you do feel like leaving, let me know. Alright?"

He scowls at me and proceeds to adjust his shirt, removing the non-existent creases from it.

"Nate, baby, relax. He's going to love you," I lean towards him and kiss him.

He caught my waist and kissed me back. One of his hand gripped my hair, which caused me to gasp. Seizing the opportunity, he slipped his tongue into my mouth. Both our tongues fought for dominance, which he won.

We break away from each other and rest our foreheads together, trying to catch our breath.

"Wow, that was..." I trail off, still not over the incredible makeout session we just had.

"Amazing!" Nate continues and lets out a breathy laugh.

The door opened just then, causing us to jump away from each other.

"I was wondering how long it would take for you to ring the bell. But seeing as you didn't, I decided to open the door, before your brother does," Layla hugged me and whispered.